Eighteen.

March 7th, 2016

BLAIR'S POV
The past few weeks have left me swamped with work--photoshoots, brand deals, and meetings completely consumed my schedule. Luckily, it has freed up so I have some time to relax. I admire myself in the mirror and glide on a thick coat of pink gloss.

"Wow," he gasps out, startling me a bit. My white converse squeak on the white tile as I hurry over to greet him with a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I say, unable to hide my smile.

"Aw, don't tell me you forgot about our date," he says in a sarcastically obvious tone. I chuckle and roll my eyes as he pulls out a bouquet of tulips from behind his back.

"For you, m'lady," he bows and gracefully hands them to me. I blush and shyly accept them before placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Quite the romantic, aren't you?" I giggle as I inhale the sweet aroma from the pink flowers. It's weird sometimes, you know, Niall being nice to me and everyone. I like it, though—we can go from barely being able to tolerate each other to never wanting to be apart. The thing we have going on has evolved quite a bit in the past few weeks and I'm not sure where it'll lead us to next. Sometimes I even wonder if there will ever truly be an "us", but regardless of what happens, I'm going to savor every minute of it.

"Only for you, Blair," he kindly speaks as he grabs my hand and plants a soft kiss upon it. "Are you ready?" he cocks his eyebrow and flashes his bright smile at me.

"Almost," I say as I scurry into the kitchen to retrieve a vase for the flowers. Niall laughs as he watches me struggle to break the tie that holds the bouquet together. "Let me help," he says as he pulls a pocketknife out. He swiftly slices the plastic tie and places them into the vase that's now filled with water.

He slides my keys down the counter to me as we begin to make our way outside. "You still never told me exactly where we're going," I remind him.

"Really? It's almost like that's exactly what I meant to do," he exclaims out in his sarcastic voice. "Crazy." I laugh since he won't tell me no matter how hard I try. He knows how much I hate not knowing things, so he tends to try to push my buttons with little things like this.

The engine starts as we leave the vicinity. About 30 minutes pass by and I'm becoming really impatient. "Please," I whine out over the sound of the radio. "Just tell me where we're going." His eyes remain on the road as he chuckles. "I'm afraid I can't do that," he tuts.

"At least give me a hint," I try to make him give in. Unfortunately, he ignores me. "This is a great song, isn't it?" he turns up the radio as Royals by Lorde blasts through the speakers.

"Niall!" I lightly shout despite knowing he's just going to keep ignoring me. "Relax, babe," he says as the car comes to a rolling stop. "We're here."

NIALL'S POV
I open the door to the passengers seat as the yellow, flowy material gets caught in the wind. Her wavy blonde strands blow as she tries to brush them out of her face. "Where are we?" her confused voice asks as we stand in the empty parking lot.

"Forgot to mention that the flowers were kind of a hint...my bad," I chuckle as I point towards an old, brick building. "You know you had me, but then you lost me," she laughs and gives me a puzzled look.