Sixteen.

February 10th, 2016

NIALL'S POV
Blair and I have been really busy lately, so it's been hard to believe see each other. I haven't been getting high as much as I normally do because when I'm with her, I'm always at my high. I swear God made her laced with fucking cocaine.

I pull up to her apartment and make my way up to her room. "Hey Delaney," I wave to her. "Hey Niall!" she warmly greets me as she makes her way out of the door. Delaney and I get along pretty well nowadays. I mean, she's always around with all of us because of pretty boy—I mean, Harry. They seem to really have a connection.

Blair walks out of her room in a black leather suit. Her red lace bra peeks through the jacket opening, exposing her perfect chest. "Sheeeesh," I sarcastically shout out, knowing it'll piss her off. "Can you fucking not," she rolls her eyes as I greet her with a kiss. She tries to fight her urge to smile, but fails miserably. "Seriously though, you look stunning," I honestly compliment her as she places another kiss on my lips. "Thank you, Ni," she smiles.

"What was that?" I say, making sure I heard correctly. "Hm?" she confusingly responds. "Oh, it's just a silly nickname I thought of I didn't mean t-" I cut her off with a kiss.

"I love it, B."

She lets out a sigh of relief and gently drops her head. "Okay, good," her nerves instantly fade away. "You're a copycat." I scoff and shake my head. "How am I a copycat?"

"You just called me B—everyone calls me B," she says with a frown. "Aw, what would you like me to call you then, babe?" I sarcastically comfort her. "Why don't you figure it out," she jokingly snaps at me.

I roll my eyes and pick her up, taking her into her bedroom. She gets on top of me and aggressively begins kissing me. "W-we have to g-go," I struggle to let out. "We have 5 minutes," she says in between kisses. I feel my cock throbbing as her body continues to brush up against mine. "F- Blair," I moan out.

"Fine," she says as she gets off of me. "I'll just go down to the car then. Have fun with...that," she says as she points to the bulge in my pants. I palm my face.

Fuck.

"5 minutes?" I ask, hoping to get some sort of relief. She mischievously shuts the door and unbuckles my pants. "Make it 10. I'm here too, you know," she says as I feel my dick bounce up and hit my stomach. Not wanting to waste any time, she wraps her plump lips around my tip and begins to take all of me in her throat. She slowly kisses my tip as she pumps at my base, causing me to throw my head back. I grab her blonde ponytail and lightly push her head down. My hip bones thrust up towards her mouth in attempt to relieve my ache. "Bl- fuck," I hiss through my teeth. Her head begins to bob faster as speeds up her pumps. "I'm so clos- fuck!" I scream as I feel my release hit the back of her throat. I quickly recover and toss her onto the bed, sliding off her leather pant bottoms. I rub my hands up and down her inner thighs, causing her to gasp in a breath of air. "Please Niall, I need you now," she cried out. I pry her lace underwear off of her body—she's so wet it's visible. "Wish I could take my time with you today," I tut out. "Too bad I can't," my raspy voice says before I attach my mouth to her center. I rapidly insert my tongue into her entrance and begin flicking before moving up to her clit. I lightly nibble on her sensitive nerves, causing her to curse out. "Fuck Niall, oh my Go-"

I bury my face deeper in between her thighs, becoming more aggressive with each motion. I focus my tongue on her clit and insert my index and middle finger into her, curling them to find her G-spot. I feel her clench around me as I keep going, causing her high to hit quickly. "N-niall!" she cries out as she pinched her eyes shut. I remove my fingers from her as her body begins to shake. I remain attached to her as I feel her release drip into my mouth. I quickly clean her up and look at my phone.