Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Nineteen

Author's Note: Please vote and comment.  And follow if you... please?  Looks down... this chapter is naughty. But it's not terrible, I don't know I haven't written it all yet, we'll find out!  Also I have foreshadowing in this, I guess you to find out what it was... *grins deviously*

***

 Chapter Nineteen

I was laying on my bed in broad daylight, I stared at the fan at the top of the ceiling twirling... twirling.  I bit my lip and sighed, "Well, fuck."  I have finally been stripped of everything I think I once was.  But maybe it was fake.

            Fake.

            "Hm," I hummed and looked up and licked my lips, before reaching up to the fan, pretending to touch the blades.  Yep.  I officially have came off the rocker.

            The rocker...

            Like a rockstar.... like Damian...  Came off the rocker...  I snorted.

            Yep, I've lost my mind.  I need help.

            "Where the hell have you been?" I looked up and saw Owen glaring at me.  I rolled my eyes.

            "The last person who needs to criticize me is you, Owen," I mumbled and brought my hand back down to my side.  I sat up and stared at him, keeping eye level before fluttering my eyelashes at him to break the tension.  It only riled him more.

            "Damn it, dude, we're a couple, we're supposed to be... I don't know, actually enjoying my company?" he accused.

            "Well..." I began and grinned heartlessly at him, "If I remember, Owen, we aren't a couple, we're fake."

            He blushed, most like out of anger, "I know that, douche, I'm just reminding you we're a couple who has to be together, I don't know... maybe a minute wouldn't kill you?"

            "It wouldn't kill me, but it'd kill you," I said slyly, at least I thought I did.

            "What?" he asked, honestly confused.

            "Meaning I kill you if I had to stay in your presence," I replied, rolling my eyes back into my skull and collapsing back on my bed, "It's not as funny out loud as it was in my head."

            "You're such a dumbass," he mumbled, "John, you're not following the plan."
            "The plan was to convince everyone we're together, we have; I don't understand why we have to put up with each other more than we already are," I told him.

            "We sleep in the same bed, that's the only time I see you... and some nights you stay out and wait until day, when I'm gone, to sleep," he replied.

            "So?" I asked.

            "Well, it looks like we are only sleeping together, not ever really talking," he explained to me.

            "Sums up most of my relationships," I stated.

            "You don't have relationships, far as Penelope has explained to me," he shot back, and he seemed to be surprised at my lack of reaction as I sat up.

            "Why were you hanging out with Penny?" I questioned as I kept a level glare with him.

            He bit his lip and muttered, "I wasn't, I just overheard Penelope talking to Damian about you."