Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Six

This is a boyxboy love story, which consequently means there is boy on boy action.  If you do not like, then do not read.  Continue if you are all good, if not GO CRY ABOUT IT!!! Thank you. :)

Dedication (Craving_Sanity): The dedication is because you've written what four boyxboys and I've actually fallen in love with every one. 

READ HER STORIES!!!!

   ★.¸¸.¤´¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ◕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬००҆'˚'҅०◦∙ ☆ ∙◦०҆'˚'҅००▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◕Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¨¤.¸¸.☆

It was one in the afternoon when I woke up and I was about to doze back to sleep when I heard my bedroom door open.  I was almost completely sure that it was either Romero or Stephan getting one of their belongings.  I was beginning to fall into a deep sleep when I felt someone staring at me.

            I told myself to stay still and pretend to be asleep so they would leave me alone.  That was until I heard Owen speak, “You and I should talk, Johnny.”

            I groaned and shook my head, “Go back to your couch; I can’t deal with someone like you right now.”

            He didn’t make any sound but I felt his eyes on my back.  I knew he wasn’t going to leave and certainly not anytime soon even if I didn’t even respond.  I sighed, “Start talking.”

            I felt him begin to climb on the bed and suddenly my wrists were pinned to the pillow, on both sides of my body.  My eyes flapped open and just in time as Owen connected his lips to mine.  I made the mistake to gasp and his tongue found its way into my mouth.  I put both of my hands on his chest and shoved with all my strength.  But sadly, he didn’t move an inch.

            He put his knees on either side of my body and held my hands down.  I tried to think, at least rationally.  My thoughts were all jumbled together and I didn’t have an idea what to do.  My body reacted by itself and my knee connected to his groin.  He groaned and released.  I gave him my right hook and when he fell not only off me, but off the bed, I leaped off the bed and grabbed the lamp on my bedside table, raising it high, ready for him to come at me.

            He looked mildly surprised but also amused.  He stood tall, rubbing his jaw with one hand, “You hit hard for a fag.”

            “You… what the hell?” for a split second, I thought I imagined it all, “You just did what I think you did?”

            Owen smirked, “I would have thought you’d enjoy it.”

            “Owen, let me get this through your thick skull, I do not like you,” I growled and aimed the lamp at his head and threw.  He ducked in time and looked even more surprised if possible.

            “John, look here,” Owen smiled, deviously.  He instantly reminded me of a salesman making a deal, “I know about you.”

            “Oh, really?” I said, sarcastically.

            “I know about Damien.”

            A strike of fear flashed in me and I tried to regain my composure.  His eyes gave a little gleam and I immediately knew that he caught it, “John, you were the one who went to Damien to drop him off.  The only person with access up to that room was you.  And let me guess Damien told you his little sob story and you didn’t have the heart to push him away, plus you both were obviously drunk.  I know you fucked him and I know you want him to never find out.  Obviously when he thinks the iPod and his love belongs to someone who's... well, some who's not a little man-whore with a sob story of his own.”