Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Eight (part 2)

Boyxboy, watch out.  On with the road.

***

            "Okay, any reason why this is the only place this girl can possibly be?  I mean if she has no iPod then why would she go for iTunes?" Damien smirked and shrugged in my direction.

            "Because where was the last place she probably knew she had it?" I looked at him.

            "In my bedroom?" Damien replied, cockily.

            "Sober, Damien, sober," I didn't even look back to know he was glaring in my direction.

            "I was sober," he told me, angrily.

            "For a couple of years and then you became a rock star and got drunk.  And had a one night stand with a girl you think you love but you have no idea what his name is," I mumbled, annoyed and looked behind me.

            He was looking right back, "His name?"

            "Her name.  Whatever," I shrugged and groaned, a hint of heat staining my cheeks.  I sighed and saw him observing me like I was a twelve year old on her first period... yeah, like I was some hormonal bitch, "Okay, Damien, what do you say to her when we meet her?"

            "Who says we'll meet her?" he cockily questioned back.

            "Who says we won't?" I come back with.

            "You did, you said and I quote, 'This could possibly take days before we find her, Damien, so don't get your hopes up,' unquote," he blinked.

            "Maybe I was wrong," I told him softly.

            "But you have straight A's, or so your sister said," he replied.

            "My sister has a stupidity disorder, and it doesn't matter which one you are talking about because they're both morons," I sighed, "So, if you meet her you'll...?"

            "But you said..."

            "NEVER MIND WHAT I SAID THEN!" I snapped and pivoted to turn around and get close to his face, "Damien, I'm helping you out.  I am doing this out of the kindness of my own little gay heart so when some bicurious guy asks me to find his dream girls, I don't jump into the game.  No, I'm being nice.  So when I'm being nice, it can only last so long till I snap.  So when I say jump, you say?"

            "How high?" he looked almost uninterested.

            "No, you do it.  Don't ask questions, don't even say 'yes sir' or 'general' or even call me 'Mister Fierce'.  Just do it," I growled and now he looked almost frightened.

            "Yes, sir," he replied.

            "Damien."

            "Yes?"

            "Shut up and walk faster," I ordered and he hurried forward.

            I glared at his back as now I followed him.  I was almost surprised how fast he caved in.  I let this guy go on top of me.  He's no dominant fellow, he's kind of a pussy.  My cell rang soon as we came around the corner and I peeked at the text from Penelope.

            I'm here, where are you and dream boy?

            I'm around the corner, don't move in yet.  I inhaled the smell of espreso and suddenly had a deep craving for coffee.