Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Twenty

Author's Note: Hi, I know I forgot to update this weekend but I was busier than usual, so here it is.  Packed with drama.  Little naughty bit, because I'm kind of weird...  Oh, yeah, that's DAMIAN up there!!!

***

Chapter Twenty

            I was washing my face in his bathroom when Henri came home.  He stared at me as I continued to act as if I couldn't see him at the corner of my peripheral vision.  He continued to do so for a quite bit of time, and I realized he wasn't going to move until I acknowledged him.  I finally glanced at him, making him smile awkwardly.  I sighed, "I don't want to talk about it."

            "I wasn't going to ask," he replied.

            "Then what do you want?" I asked.

            "I got coffee," he told me, then smiled when I glanced at him, "I got you in a caffe mocha latte, don't look at me like that."

            I stared at him and smiled grimly, "Where is it?"

            "Kitchen," he said.

            "Bring it here," I ordered.

            He snorted, "Let's talk in the kitchen."

            "I'm comfortable here," I said awkwardly.

            He waited for a long time, "You sure?"  I nodded, now unsure.  "And nothing will make you move?"  I shook my head, more confidant.  "Okay."  He smacked his lips and looked around, raising his eyebrows.
            I looked at him unsurely, "What?"

            "May I remind you of how often we had sex in here?" he reminded me.  I stiffened and looked at him, "Just saying.  Brings back memories."

            "How is the stuff we did in here any worse than what we did in the kitchen?" I questioned, my cheeks reddening.

            "That's easy, I topped you in here," he stated easily.

            "I hate you so much," I grumbled as I nudged out of the bathroom and wandered into the kitchen.  I heard him laughing as he followed me.

            I saw the coffee on the counter and grabbed mine.  I took a sip of mine and made a face.  Henri chuckled and grabbed it out of my hands and then handed me the other cup, "This is yours.  This is mine."

            "I don't get it how you like that stuff," I spat.

            "You loved it when we first met," he chuckled.

            "Yeah and I drank it so often I got sick, now it's just ugh," I cringed.

            "I guess that's why I like it," Henri said softly.

            I was going to regret this, I knew it.  "Why?"

            "Because it tastes like you," Henri grinned.

            I rolled my eyes, "You are such a damn flirt, dude, it's hard to handle."  He just smiled and shrugged.  He took a drag of his coffee, comfortable in the silence.

            I felt my fingers touch the soft paper on my coffee cup, feeling the warmth.  I looked down and smiled slightly, "Hey, Henri?"

            "Hm?" he answered.

            "Why'd you cheat on me?" I asked.