Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Three

This is a boyxboy love story which means a homosexual love story between two guys.  If you don't like it, bye bye.  If you are all rainbows, enjoy!  ~ Thanks.

Dedication: A new friend, a new person.  My little baby!~ Hehehe, I fanned her for her personality and humor and so should you... if you like to argue about the random ass things!

   ★.¸¸.¤´¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ◕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬००҆'˚'҅०◦∙ ☆ ∙◦०҆'˚'҅००▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◕Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¨¤.¸¸.☆

Our hero dreaded his fate… I am so bad at these “once upon a time” stories it’s sad.  Okay, I guess I’ll just start the story before I get even more, frankly, pathetic.  I could do the weak thing.  The men who quit decision.

            And that is to grab a sleeping bag, to have a little sleepover at Zeke’s.  I’m pretty sure though he’d try to kick me out or something.  But I’d argue and argue about it until he gave in.  His dad would argue too but his mom loves me so much she would allow my stay.  I have my ways with the ladies…

            And then there is the second decision.  To sleep with the creepy boy band and stick it out like a real man.  The man I once slept with but he’s still in denial of his homosexual identity.  Then there’s the somewhat creepy homophobe Owen who the man I slept with is completely and utterly in love with.  So that’s the manly choice, to raise your chin and last it out.

            “Thanks for letting me stay, Zeke.”

            I didn’t have much of a backbone.

            Zeke looked up from his cup of coffee and raised an eyebrow, “Okay, so, what scared you so much for you stay at my place?  It must have pretty scary for you to end up here.”

            “They’re staying in my room,” I frowned, looking away from him, “And I didn’t want to share a night with them.  I am not exactly comfortable with them, um, right now.”

            He took a long gulp of the coffee before setting it down, “Whom?”

            I looked up at him, dubious, “Royal Parade.  Who else?”

            He glanced at me and then smiled, “So it wasn’t a rumor made by your sisters to make them more popular,” he chuckled, “I’m surprised.  They are forcing them to stay in your room?”

            “Uh, yeah,” I looked away, “I’m not exactly thrilled.”

            “It can’t be that bad,” he said, he grasped his cup and took a sip, “I mean, whatever possibly could go…?”

            “Stop!” I yelled out.

            “Stop what?” confusion etched his features.

            “Don’t say ‘whatever possibly could go wrong?’  Because you know what happens when people say that, you know what happens?” I glared at him, clearly annoyed.

            He sighed, putting his cup back down and leaned back, “Okay, enlighten me.”

            “Everything goes wrong!”

            “Gasp,” he replied, dully.

            “Zeke, I’m serious.  Remember every bad movie we’ve ever seen?  Someone says that and then their world just becomes shit.  I’m not letting you jinx me!” I snapped, glaring at him.