He's Back

Amanda's POV
"Hello love miss me" his husky voice asked me god if he hadn't had tricked me I would be happy to see him but I am not.
"What are you doing here?" I snapped causing him to get up and put on his black boxer shorts while putting his hands on his hips.
"Well can't I see my baby girl?" He said god he remembers how I loved it when he called me that,it made my heart flutter into a million butterflies.
"No you can't,if I remember correctly you left me" I said while looking around for my clothes.
"Nope you were kidnapped by my vampire doppelgänger" he said when I found my clothes and I put them on I stood up and walked towards him.
"Where is he?" I demanded and he just chuckled lightly, dude what is your problem I want to know where my husband is at.
"Why do you care where he is?" He questioned, oh shit oh shit he is getting on to me he can't know that I am married to Edward.
"Because he is the father of my kids" I stated if it was obvious, but I could tell by his face that he was hurt and sad but covered it with a smirk. But it was a lie and he knew it that Edward wasn't their father.
"No he isn't I am." He said rather demanding God harry why are you so difficult with me all the time.
"So tell me why do you want to know where he is?" He asked and I couldn't take take it anymore he was driving me crazy.
"HE IS MY HUSBAND!!!" I screamed in anger watching his face completely change into shock,sadness and anger and I could tell out of all of his emotions anger was the dominant one of all.
"WHAT!" He yelled in surprise and I flinched even if I was a vampire I was always gonna be terrified of his anger because it was pretty bad.
"Yes Edward and I are married" I said in a lower voice this time trying not to wake the kids up. His mouth was agape and he looked really shocked.
But they probably did because of their vampire hearing but still they needed their sleep and couldn't wake up without energy.
"So that's why you slept with me" he said in a lower voice that seemed almost in pain,wait what why does he still like me I thought he wanted to leave me.
i felt kinda bad for him because like I always say I will always be in love with Harold Edward Styles.
i was honestly speechless I didn't know how to answer him I mean yeah I did sleep with him because I was with Edward but I still felt Sparks and pleasure and I wasn't going to deny it.
I heard a sniffle and I looked up and saw a tear fall from his eyes but he harshly wiped it away.
He was going to say something until something or someone said something first
"Mommy who is that?" I turned around to see my daughter and son looking at me in and harry in confusion.
"N-Nobody" I stuttered I hated lying to them because then they will think that I will spend my whole life  lying to them and I won't.
Harry looked up and the kids gasped and looked at me but this time it wasn't Darcy who was talking it was Michael.
"Mommy that's him" he said and Darcy was crying and sobbing and I was totally confused
"What do you mean baby" I asked to try and get some answers and Harry was walking towards me until he stopped and his shoulder came in contact with the side of my head.
"He is my daddy" Michael said and started crying and sobbing uncontrollably with Darcy and when I looked so was Harry.
Harry looked at me and said well more like asked
"Can I hold them" he asked and I felt bad but still nodded and he leaned down and wasted no time to grab them in a complete group hug.

This was what I wanted I wanted for my kids to be happy but I knew that I was never going to be happy ever if it meant doing anything for my kids.

Hey guys welcome back hope you guys liked it please comment  and vote thank you and goodbye have a good night tell me your opinion please if you want.
Bye by bye!!!