Authors Note ( Important Must Read!!!)

Hey guys this is a devastating week for us because as you all know Zayn left the band and I am really sad that he left but it's his choice and decision and I support him 100 percent.
Now some of you think you know why he really left and it's not because he wanted a real life or because he cheated on Perrie because if you actually think about it, this doesn't make any sense I mean who leaves a group just like that it doesn't make sense and if he really cheated on Perrie they would've broken up by now and canceled the upcoming tour dates but they didnt.

So I am going to tell you what really happened, Perrie thought Zayn cheated on her and she is upset that's totally understandable but that's not all she basically forced Zayn to pick between his career and her by saying " If you don't quit the band we are over" so Zayn obviously is in love with her chose her over his career and his fans.
Which I personally love Perrie and Little Mix and I have no hate towards her at all because she is gorgeous and has an amazing voice but this is soo stupid because if she really loved him she would let him do what he loves.
But No Hate towards this at all this is what I heard and saw and I believe in my own head but I promise I will update I just haven't had time and I am studying so much for finals because I really need to go on to 8th grade.
Wish me luck!!!

Bye Guys I love you Zayn Malik please come BACK to Us!!