Deal

Amanda's Pov
"Yes I am married to Edward" his face was beyond shocked and confused all at the same time.
"I thought you hated him!" He yelled causing me to back up but then I remembered I was a vampire and it wasn't a full moon yet so he couldn't hurt me.
"I did. I use to but you weren't there for me, for my kids.
You weren't there when I gave birth, you weren't there for their birthday, you weren't there on my birthday. I cried myself to sleep every night thinking about when you were gonna come and save me and them,but you didn't. you didn't even try going after me,you just gave up." I sobbed in his face I couldn't take it anymore my emotions were up in the air you see that happens to every vampire their emotions are 10xs heightened than a regular humans emotions.
He was shocked his eyes widen and his mouth was so hung open that it almost touched the floor.
" I did try. I tried looking for you all this time but I couldn't find you anywhere and I couldn't track your scent. " He said but I didn't understand why couldn't he find my scent I mean doesn't a werewolf track vampires.
"Then I realized that Edward had masked your scent so that I couldn't find you, that sneaky little son of a bitch." He said but what does he mean by 'masked' my scent.
he realized I wasn't comprehend in and he lightly chuckled and sat down at the edge of my bed well Edwards bed now.
He lightly patted the spot next to him indicating for me to sit next to him, so I obeyed and sat down next to him.
"Masked means to cover or take away, so Edward basically covered your scent so that I couldn't find you because he wanted you for himself" he said but why would Edward do such a thing to me he knew how much Harry meant to me.
"I will make you a deal" he said out of the blue
"If you and the kids stay with me and the boys for a month then I will let you see him" he said, but I didn't want to repeat what happened before, I mean even though it wasn't his fault I still don't want to fall in love with him again.
But I think I already have fallen for him.
"Deal" I smirked and shook his hand and he lightly smiled causing his dimples to form, those dimples that I have missed for such a long time.
He suddenly smirked causing me to come out of my thoughts and focus on his eyes,those oh so green eyes.
STOP!!
You're falling for him again and you can't do that
Why not?
Because he will end up hurting you
No he won't he never has
Well you are a vampire and he is a filthy wet dog
Now you stop he isn't a dog but a werewolf
Ok whatever
"What?" I asked he just shook his head
"Nothing"
"Tell me"
"No I won't "
"Say it"
"You are soo beautiful" he said and my smile totally vanished
"So the deal when do we start"
"Now"
"What?"
"Yeah"
"The kids are asleep" I said more like whispered
"Who cares"
"Okay"
And that was basically the start of our deal

Hope you guys like this chapter and I love you very much give me some advice please.
Comment and vote please
Bye!