The boys

Hi guys I will update everyday if I can please vote and comment

Amanda's POV
We pulled up to a huge mansion like house which seemed very unfamiliar to me hmm I guess they moved houses.
I unbuckled and so did Harry and he got out of the car and slammed the door so hard that the car literally moved.
I thanked God he didn't wake the kids up so I got out and grabbed my bags and went inside quietly and heard whispering in the kitchen.
"She's here!!" A voice yelled and rung my ears and I moaned in pain you see vampires have sensitive ears,eyes,nose,touch and taste so everything is heightened.
It's a positive thing but at the same time a negative.
"Yes she's here and be quiet she can hear us" Harry snapped I couldn't take it anymore and I walked slowly into the kitchen and I had caught Niall's attention first and he gasped, then everyone looked and had their eyes wide and mouth hung open.
"Hi boys" I whispered and all of a sudden I got pushed to the floor and felt all the boys on top of me except Harry.
"AMANDA YOU'RE BACK!!" Niall yelled smiling like an idiot.
I giggled and tried to get out of their grip but it was too strong.
Even in human form they were strong but I was still stronger so I could handle it.
"Guys I can't BREATHE!!" I screamed trying to get my oxygen.
They all released me and stood up and Liam helped me up, man I miss these boys a lot especially their personality.
Liam the calm, nice,responsible,smart and leader of all the boys.
Niall,theIrish,hungry,sweet,charming, little leprechaun.
Louis the loud one,funny,charming,tiny and carrot one.
Zayn the calm,artistic,mysterious,bad boy,nice,smart and charming one.
"Thanks guys" I said while I tried catching my breath.
Louis stood up and hugged me and I hugged back,then Niall hugged me and then Liam.
Zayn hugged me the longest and hardest of all and by the corner of my eye I thought I saw Harry tense up and his eyes turn gold.
It was only my imagination probably,then we let go and I remembered the kids were still in the car.
"Oh shit. the kids are still in the car" I said running vampire speed out the door and to the car and I saw the kids inside and I let out a sigh of relief.
I was really worried about my kids, anyone could be after me or them considering I am a very strong vampire and they probably want the kids because they have my genes and my powers.
I got Darcy out of the car and went inside and the guys perked up to see Darcy but they were also confused to see Darcy in my arms.
"I will explain everything later. Where should I put her?" I asked nonchalantly to Harry, he just got up and walked up the stairs and I followed.
He opened a door with a king sized bed,a walk in closet,a dresser, a side table and a television.
"You can put her here" he said and I slowly put her down and she opened her eyes up and I sat down in front of her.
"Mommy where are we?" She whispered
"At daddy's house baby" I said to her smiling
"Can daddy put me to bed?" She asked innocently and I turned to Harry who smiled and nodded.
Then I got up and he took my place and I went back outside to get Michael.

Harry's Pov

I took Amanda's place in front of Darcy while she went down to get Michael, I looked at Darcy and smiled showing my dimples.
She smiled too showing her dimples and I poked them making her giggle.
"Daddy can you sing to me?" She asked innocently, her innocence reminds me of Amanda.
I nodded and laid down next to her and lightly brushed my hand through her thick brown curls just like Amanda's hair brown,luscious,full and long.

I was thinking of a song to sing to her then I thought of one which was from some british boy band.

Irresistible by: One Direction
Don't try to make me stay
Or ask if I'm okay
I don't have the answer
Don't make me stay the night
Or ask if I'm alright
I don't have the answer
Heart ache doesn't last forever
I'll say I'm fine
Midnight ain't no time for laughing
When you say goodbye
It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
You're fingertips so touchable
And your eyes
Irresistible
I've tried to ask myself
Should I see someone else
I don't have the answer
But I know if I go now
If I leave
Then I'm on my own tonight
I'll never know the answer
Midnight doesn't last forever
Dark turns to light
Heartache flips my world around
I'm falling down
Down down
That's why
I find your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes
Irresistible
(Irresistible)
Irresistible
(Irresistible)
Irresistible
(Irresistible)
Irresistible
It's your lips
And in your kiss
It's in your touch
And your fingertips
And it's in all the things
And other things that
Make you who you are
And your eyes
Irresistible
It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes
Your eyes
Your eyes
Your eyes
Your eyes
Irresistible

I finished that song that me and Amanda used to love yeah you heard m'used' to,I looked at my daughter and saw she was sleeping peacefully in her dreams and I smiled and kissed her forehead.
I looked up and saw Amanda standing at the doorway with Michael fast asleep on her shoulder, I got up and she laid him on the bed.
I sighed and couldn't take it anymore I had too I just couldn't handle the craving, I grabbed her hips and forcefully pulled her to my chest and she gasped.
I placed my lips upon hers and it was honestly amazing even now I still feel the fireworks and explosions in my stomach.

But the part that shocked me was................

She kissed me back

Hope you guys loved this chapter and please comment and vote, I love all you my readers