Princess of Darkness

Hey guys I haven't updated in a while and I am so sorry so here is the new chapter
Hope you like it

Amanda's POV
Recap:
Princess of Darkness
Woah wait a minute where did this come from i mean I know I was supposed to a vampire by birth but some complications got in the way but why me?
"What is the princess of darkness?" I asked looking slightly frightened and shocked mostly from this little outburst.
"Okay I will tell you the story" Harry said slightly nervous.

Flashback
Year 1646
The kingdom of Aries was in control of King Richard and Queen Miranda.

One day the queen was about to give birth to her first born child but she didn't realize that her child was in grave danger.

She and her husband and kingdom were all vampires, and the vampire species was in war between another vampire kingdom named Faris.

That kingdom was in rule of King Edward the second and Queen Rachel who were also vampires.

But they wanted to take over the kingdom of Aries and destroy the royal family but then Edward realized that it wasn't necessary to kill the king and queen instead of killing the heir to the throne, the daughter of the king and Queen.

One day the queen was in her bedroom knitting a baby outfit for her baby when all of a sudden she felt drenched with water.

She looked at her pants in confusion and felt a gush of pain in her lower region and she let out a scream in pain.

"Ahhhhh" and came in her ladies maids came in and went to her assistance and helped her on the bed.

They summoned for the king Richard and she finally realized that the baby was coming. The queen kept screaming and yelling due to the pain of her child's birth.

King Richard soon came in the room with a shocked,and worried expression on his face as he came to his wife's aid and kneeled next to her and held her hand tightly while she screamed in pain.

"Melissa WHERE IS THE DOCTOR!!!!?" He screamed in frustration of hearing his wife's screaming and his patience was running low due to waiting for the doctor.

On cue the doctor came rushing in with his nurses right behind him getting everything prepared.

"I apologize your majesty for the wait but there was an army of people coming to see the new baby."

The king had a puzzled and shocked face he was utterly and completely pale like he had seen a ghost.

"Ahhhh" the Queen let out another agonizing scream in pain.

"It's TIME" the doctor yelled while putting on his gloves.