Understanding

Amanda's POV

I went looking around the mansion for my kids and Niall and found them in Zayn's room sitting on the bed watching Peppa Pig.
"Hey guys it's safe and sound now" I said and Darcy jumped up and ran to me but passed me and went out the room leaving me in shock with my arms out ready for a hug.
Michael and Niall bursted out laughing and clutching their stomach while rolling off the bed.
I puffed a sigh of air and put my hands on my hips looking at them with and eyebrow furrowed.
"Haha very funny" I said sarcastically and they just kept on laughing like maniacs and I was getting really annoyed so I used my power and concentrated really hard and, Niall fell down on his knees holding his head screaming in agony.

That's what you get when you mess with mama bear. I stopped and he got up and looked shocked and confused.
"How- how did you do that?" He asked standing up while Michael backed up and stared at me with wide eyes from behind his protective pillow.

"What are you talking about?" I asked now this time I was confused.
"How did you use your power on me I am a wizard" oh that made sense but still I thought I could only use my powers on vampires only but werewolves too,thats cool.

I guess edward didn't tell me as much as I thought he did.
"We gotta tell the lads" he said and grabbed my hand and Michaels and led us to the living room.

And in no time the boys came downstairs including Harry in his human form carrying Darcy in his arms. Wow I never thought that Darcy would become so close to her father that quickly.
Michael sat on my lap and harry sat next to me and Liam and Niall across from us and Zayn and Louis standing up and leaning on the wall.

"So we are going to tell you things that Edward never told you about the supernaturals" Liam started but stopped and looked straight ahead in blank space. ( Sorry I just had too I love that Taylor swift song SOO bad and I am not a Swiftie).

I wonder what Liam was thinking about and then he gasped and looked at Harry worryingly and nervously which caused Harry's grip around Darcy tightened but not hard enough to hurt her and his jaw clenched and his eyes turned a darker green. I wonder what this is about, I will probably get it out of Harry later.

"So what about the supernaturals?" I asked looking at Liam for answers.
"So basically vampires are supposed to only have one gift,but in this case you have so many and they are unique meaning only the strongest vampires can only have them, also the kids are mixed supernaturals because Harry is a werewolf and you are vampire makes them a hybrid, also we have no idea how you were able to use your power on us,that means you can use it on any supernatural." wait any supernatural? I thought that only vampires and werewolves existed, what else they tell me fairies and witches exist.
"They do exist" Harry said and was confused, did I say that out loud?
"No you didn't I just read your mind" huh? Read my mind I thought only vampires did that not werewolves.
"Edward didn't tell you anything did he?" Liam asked and I nodded looking down at my lap feeling betrayed that my husband would keep things from me.
I felt a hand rubbing my back soothingly and I saw that it was Harry smiling sweetly at me with his dimples which I love so dearly.

"Love there's something we have to tell you" he said nervously which caught my attention, what does he have to tell me that makes him so nervous.
"What?" I asked

"You are the princess of Darkness"

Hey my lovelies I hope you liked this chapter and keep voting and commenting! If you have any advice message me or comment and I will try to make your wish my command.
Bye!!!