Truth revealed

Harry's POV
I sniffled and clung onto my babies I have finally found my babies of all this time I finally have them in my arms.
Darcy and Michael were crying and sobbing happily because they had finally found their real dad.
My heart and family was complete but all we needed was just Amanda,I will admit I am still in love with her I have never stopped and yes Me and Victoria had a fling but it was  serious.
Victoria is basically the girl with the black short hair at the restaurant who was sitting next to me.
She literally thinks that we re dating and that I love her but I really don't she was just a fling nothing serious.
She knows that I dated Amanda and that Darcy and Michael are my kids and that they are vampires.
I jumped out of my thoughts and continued to hug my babies until they let go and looked at me with their pleading little eyes.
Now I have actually noticed Michael has my eyes when I was younger and Darcy has my now emerald green eyes.
Michael looks like me and in a way Darcy looks like her beautiful mother who I still love with all of my heart.
"Hi babies" I said smiling at them but my vision became blurry because of my tears.
"Hi daddy" they said in unison while Amanda was crossing her arms,putting all her weight on her right hip and glaring at me without saying a word.
She looked SOO sexy when she is pissed so to piss her off even more I winked at her and smirked.
That caused her red eyes to come out and her fangs which you could see laying on her lip.
She looked like she was gonna kill me but she couldn't because what she didn't know was werewolves are stronger than vampires when the full moon is in the sky.
But of course her so called husband didn't tell her that or anything else about vampires.
Bet ya she doesn't know about her being the Princess of Darkness.
She will find out soon but I won't tell her til she is at least calm.
I got up and slowly walked over to her but I was careful because I knew that if I did a mistake she would do something as defense and I might defend myself and end up hurting her and that's the last thing I want.
I heard a growl and I stopped and put out my hand slowly to try and touch her face just like she used to do to me.
"Love calm down" I whispered to her calmly to relax her but she just got even more upset.
"Baby relax the kids are here" then she just stopped and her fangs left and so did her red eyes.
That's much better but she can be pissed off and go all vampire with me when she wants but not when the kids are around.
"Michael take your sister to bed and you go to bed aswell me and mommy have to talk okay." he just nodded and hugged my leg and I bent down and kissed his forehead.
He ran to his mother and hugged her leg and she just kissed his cheek
"I love you baby" she whispered so I wouldn't hear her but I did and I smiled knowing how much she loves them.
I felt little arms hug my leg again and u looked down to see my daughter.
I smiled and carried her and kissed her cheek and she giggled.
"Night Daddy I love you." she said all cute in her baby voice because in reality she is still a baby.
She went to her mother and did the same exact thing and left to her room.
Amanda turned to me and let out a breath and looked down at the floor but then she looked up and said
"Where is he?" She demanded once again for her husband
"I thought you hated him he kidnapped you,he turned you and he forced you to marry him." I said all In one breath but then she just laughed and I looked at her confusingly.
"You think I was forced to marry him?" She asked but I was confused why else would  she be married to him doesn't she hate him.
Unless no it can't be she doesn't love him she loves me and only me I am her mate her first love she can't love him it just isn't suppose to be.
"You really married him" I asked and I heard my voice breaking and vision becoming  blurry,I was crying.
"Yes. yes I married him because I wanted to" she said looking down at the ground in regret,remorse and shame?
But why? She was the one that chose him over me
She was the one that married him not me
I really despise him and I will do anything to get my love back
Anything and I mean
Anything

Hi everybody hoped you liked my second chapter by the way you must read my first fanfic 'you're Mine' to understand the story, so please comment and vote thank you very much love ya. Byeee!