08

—————

"WHEN I said you were cute, I meant it in a nice way. You know?" Tamaki nervously licked his lips and his gaze turned to you. You simply nodded as you closed your eyes and gave him a gentle smile.

"That's okay. I was just scared you wouldn't talk to me. I mean you only called me 'cute', I don't know why you ignored me for some time.."

Tamaki's eyes widens little. He didn't mean to stop talking to you for a little, he never thought you'd actually care. Both of you where sitting outside the school, since the day was over he decided to talk to you. But also, he hasn't been writing letters to you at all.

"I...I didn't mean that. I am sorry, I just didn't want you to think badly of me." He scratched the back of his neck and you nodded again.

"You know, it's going to sound weird but, I think I told you actually..I used to receive letters from this anonymous person."

"...yes"

"I remember I believe I told you if it was Mirio, which was stupid of me. I heavily doubt it's him but, recently those letters stopped coming. It's weird though but they always made my morning. I sort of felt appreciated...my parents are always working and sometimes take a week until they're back, so it's only me alone. And those letters just...they're simple yet they make me happy." You explained while smiling.

Tamaki's expression turned gentle instead of a panicked one. He had a small smile plastered there, he looked at the sun and then at you. Not only was Mirio like a sun, but you started to be the sun as well, along with the sky. For someone who's lonely as you, you sure knew how to light up people's mood in a nice gentle way. He loved that about you.

Even in silence he felt comfortable. Although, it was awkward at first but he liked being around you.

"I understand you. I'm sure maybe that person will write letters to you soon." He turned to you and smiled, his hair was in his eyes but you moved it a little.

"Yeah." You sighed with a smile and turned your figure at the sun. The light showed off your features and Tamaki can't help but stare.

"You know Amajiki...you can be cute sometimes. Just please don't freak out, okay?"

Now this time, Tamaki felt his whole face turn warm and he simply nodded.

I have to start writing those letters if I want to keep her happy, that's all I want.

—————

a/n ;

okay ngl but I was giving up in this book bc I started to have less ideas but found my way back. also I changed the books covers so I hope you all like them!!

also sorry for the late update, currently started a new semester of college (yikes) and hs to college is a huge transition for me, but thank you for all the votes and comments, very much appreciated <3