02

[ RELIEF ]

[ RELIEF ]

————— ˚⁎⁺˳ —————

"AREN'T you feeling better now?" Nejire teases with a smile as the 3 of them walked out of school. Tamaki felt a small smile cross his face as his head was low. The boy felt a small weight being lifted off his shoulders, he felt a relief. Tamaki would never think that this whole leaving notes idea would work.

"Yeah" he quietly said and Mirio gave him a smile as he accidentally slapped Tamaki's back too harshly making the boy jump.

"You know, you should really try and talk to her." Nejire smiled at Tamaki, his cheeks flushed red.

Tamaki has always admired you and for a long time, he's actually tried to talk to you. But he gets too nervous, he's scared he will mess up and you will maybe dislike him. It would crush him.

"Oh I know! We can invite her to sit with us during lunch a-" Mirio began but an anxious Tamaki cut him off right away.

"N-no!" He yelled a bit too loud and sighed as they walked to their destination. Nejire looked at him her mouth open slightly, she softly sent him a look.

"Just, l-let me do this little by little" Tamaki spoke quietly and his friends nodded at him with a smile.

"Okay, but we will still try and help!"

The next day, Tamaki left a white envelope with a small red heart sticker on the middle, on top of y/n's desk. He smiled at the envelope and quickly went outside to meet his friends. They always arrive early to the class which surprisingly is open even if there's no teacher there.

"So did you do it?" His two friends grinned and Tamaki nodded with a smile saying, "Yeah."

The bell rang and students filled the class. You walked in and sat on your usual seat, a small smile was plastered on your face as you held the envelope. You thought it was neat and very pretty. You opened it and read it, your cheeks flushed. You felt so many butterflies.

DEAR, L/N
I THINK YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY! I WOULD TRY AND TALK TO YOU BUT I BECOME SHY, YOU JUST MAKE ME NERVOUS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO MESS MY CHANCES WITH YOU. THAT'S IF I HAVE ANY....
I'VE ALWAYS LIKED YOU, EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU I ADORE. HAVE A NICE DAY L/N, I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW. ♡︎

——— ANONYMOUS

"Man, I wonder who you are." You mumbled to yourself as you trace your fingers on the note. Your finger lightly traced the blue inked pen and you smile even wider.

Tamaki sits on the back of the class with Nejire and Mirio. He saw your reaction towards the note and he put his head down, a small smile growing on his face.

"I think you make her happy." Nejire whispered and Tamaki's eyes widen a little as his face goes red.

"Y-you think so?"

"Definitely!"

————— ˚⁎⁺˳ —————

( a/n )

here's another chapter, which is a bit short, i hope it's good <3