03

[CONFUSED]

[CONFUSED]

————— ˚✧⁎⁺˳✧༚ —————

HE came home from school and right away began writing the letter for y/n. He sat on his wooden chair and began to think. Which is something Tamaki does a lot. What if this plan works? What's next?

Do I ask her out? Ask her to be my girlfriend? What's the next step? He thought.

Thinking even more gave him anxiety. Tamaki has no idea what would come next. It's too quickly, but he felt very comfortable with just writing to you. After writing the letter, he put it inside a white envelope with the red heart sticker. After that he decided to eat and go to sleep. He felt too tired by just thinking of the next step.

During the early morning, he slipped inside the classroom and left the letter on top of your desk. Again, Mirio and Nejire waited for him outside.

"It looks like something is bothering you." Nejire pointed out, she put a finger on her chin while she tried to analyze Tamaki. It made him shudder.

"Yeah." He sighed and Mirio smiled at his friend.

"Well, whatever it is, you can always tell us!"

"W-what if this letter plan w-works and she likes me back? I mean, what would be the next step?" Tamaki sighed looking down at the floor. Nejire and Mirio gave him a reassuring look.

"Tamaki, don't overthink. It's going to be fine, okay?" They both smile at their shy friend. Tamaki stayed silent and nodded with a small smile.

Students walked in as the bell rang and the three of them made their way to their seat. Tamaki sat and took a quick glance at your figure who grabbed the envelope. A huge smile was on your face as you opened it and read the letter.

DEAR, L/N
I HOPE YOU ARE WELL RESTED AND HAD A LOVELY DAY YESTERDAY. REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT! I TRULY LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, YOUR KIND OUTGOING AND FUNNY PERSONALITY TO EVERYTHING. TAKE CARE AND UNTIL TOMORROW. ♡︎

——— ANONYMOUS

Tamaki smiled at himself as you put the letter away and class started. After forever, it felt as the day went fast and now the big three where walking out of school. Although, they had to go their separate ways to do homework and do busy things. Later they where going to meet at the mall to hang out, though Tamaki begged not to by how crowded it is but his friends still made him go.

After Tamaki finished his homework and busy list he had. The boy sighed to himself and walked to the train station. The other two would run a bit late so Tamaki decided to get this over with and went ahead. As he waited for the train he spotted a certain h/c haired girl. It was you.

His hands balled into fists but not because he was mad, he got nervous and started shaking. Thinking of so many ways he could possibly mess up. Tamaki's thoughts got cut off as a gentle finger poke his shoulder. He turned and saw your figure beside him. You had a kind smile, he felt like he was going to melt right then and there.

"Hey Amajiki !" You beamed and his heart rate accelerated.

She remembered my name.

————— ˚⁎⁺˳ —————

( a/n )

ahdjdjd yeah i put his last name instead bc why not even though y/n called him by his first name on the flashback. anyways here's an update so yeah <3