13

—————

"SO you think those letters are coming from Tamaki Amajiki, one of the big three?" [Name]'s friend repeats.

"Yes." She sighed, they changed into physical ed clothes for training today.

"Honestly, he doesn't seem like the type.. but it could be him." Her friend shrugged and they walked out of the girls locker room.

Today their class were going to do some basic combat training and use their quirks, it was all practice. This was going to be between partners, which would be chosen randomly by their instructor.

[Name] was standing patiently waiting to be paired with someone. Her friend was picked to be someone else's partner so, she waited.

"...[Last name] [first name] and Tamaki Amajiki." The instructor said loudly, both of them looked at each other.

Tamaki's eyes widen but they also had this faint glow, more like a sparkle. Although [Name] didn't really notice that. Her heart was beating quickly against her, all she did was smile. Mirio and Nejire nudged Tamaki's shoulder and soon he walked up to [Name].

"Guess, we're partners then." The purple haired boy gave her a kind smile.

"Yes, we are."

"I don't wanna do anything extreme. I don't want you to get..hurt." Tamaki said as he blushed and looked away.

[Name] smiled and laughed quietly,

"I should be fine Amajiki, thank you for your concern."

"Just basic combat, I don't feel comfortable using my quirk in front of everyone. Although, for you, I'll possibly try."

[Name]'s eyes slightly widen and she looked up to him. Their eyes met and Tamaki had a smile, his eyes never breaking from her's. He felt comfortable around her, despite being nervous because he likes [Name].

"I'm glad you feel comfortable around me, just don't push yourself." She mentioned and both took a fighting stance.

For about 20 minutes they did basic combat fighting, Tamaki was very skillful even though he seems to doubt himself a lot. He's also holding back because he doesn't want [Name] to be hurt, he'd hate if that happened.

"So...any luck finding who's your anonymous writer?" He starts as [Name] blocked his kick. She let out a sigh,

"No. Nothing, although I do have an idea on who it can be but...I doubt it. The chances are slim." She anxiously bit her lip and Tamaki slightly gasped.

He then blocked [Name]'s attack with his arms and with his leg, he quickly slid it around the mat. Tamaki tripped [Name] from her stance, she was falling head on the mat. He wanted to avoid her hitting her head so he quickly bend down and held her head on his arm with delicacy.

Both were inches apart and her eyes were big,

"You could've let me fall. It's a mat after all.." [Name] laughed her face turning a bit heated.

"I know. But I didn't want you to feel pain, or get hurt, even if it's a little. I wanted to ...avoid that." He explained quietly and helped her stand up.

They resumed to their combat exercise after [Name] mumbled a thank you.

"Well, I hope you find that anonymous writer. It could be anyone." Tamaki mentioned,

"True, maybe they're closer than I think." [Name] smiled, Tamaki nodded and acted normal, if he had responded to that comment some other way then it would've been more obvious.

"Say...if——" He starts but was cut off by a classmate running up to Name] a blush on his face and a letter in his hand.

"[name]! please read this letter when you have time. I've built the courage to explain how I feel! By giving it to you and showing myself!" He slipped the letter in her hand and quickly left with a smile on his face, his face still held a blush.

Tamaki blinked and stared at [Name].

"Guess this answers my question."

"The anonymous writer." Tamaki said sadly and gave her a pained smile.

———

a/n

sorry for the late update everyone, but here's a new chapter !