04

[SHATTER]

[SHATTER]

————— ˚⁎⁺˳ —————

AFTER y/n called Tamaki's name, all he could do was stare at her. Slightly frozen, and you noticed so you tilted your head a little. A smile appeared on your face, and Tamaki's heart felt warm at the sight.

"Are you alright, Amajiki?" You asked feeling concerned for the dark purple haired boy. His eyes went a little wide and his face flushed a deep red. He shook his head.

"No, I-I'm quite alright.." He spoke quietly. That is one thing you noticed about Tamaki, how shy and embarrassed he gets. But it didn't bothered you, if anything you wanted to know him a bit more.

"W-where are you headed to?" Tamaki spoke, a bit louder for you to hear.

"The mall." You chuckled scratching the back of your head, giving him a closed eye smile. His heart literally bursted at the sight, he felt it thump against his rib cage. The sight of you making him blush even harder and he stared at the floor.

"Oh! Did I do something?" You asked wordily, noticing how he broke eye contact with you.

Yes, you're being extremely cute and I don't know what to do. He thought and closed his eyes for a bit.

"Of course not! It's just crowded." He looked back at you and you nodded.

"I am also heading to the mall"

"Really? Let's go together then, I don't want you to feel nervous around the crowd and I want you to be with a familiar face." You gave him a soft smile as you tugged his white t-shirt.

Both of you walked inside the train and sat at an empty seat. The seats were a bit small so both of your figures were slightly pressed. Knees touching a bit. This made Tamaki a bit nervous. He didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable, he wanted you to feel safe in a way.

"I-I can move to another seat if you want more space-"

"No, it's okay. Don't worry" you spoke appreciating how kind he was. All he did was nod and stare at the ground. You sat by the window staring as the train moved.

"Amajiki?" You said after some moments, the boy next to you hummed, he liked your presence around him. Even if you guys have a normal conversation, the air didn't feel heavy. It was a comfortable silence.

"Can I tell you something?" You spoke a bit shyly, Tamaki felt his heart just melt.

"Sure." He looked at you and smiled, his face was clear to you now. Your face heat up a bit.

"I've been getting these...letters on my desk every morning. And...I haven't told anyone but you, I wanted to get it off my chest, I just...it's so sweet, whoever is doing this."

Tamaki's eyes widen and inside he was screaming. He tried his best to look calm but his face said other wise. You noticed and sweat dropped.

"S-SORRY for kind of venting!" You moved your hands and blushed,

"N-no! It's okay...I think it's uhm nice that this person is writing to you." Tamaki smiles a little and you sighed.

"...Do you have an idea ... on who it is?" He suddenly asked, you had a puzzled expression.

"Honestly, I feel like it's Mirio Togata." You admitted and Tamaki felt his heart shatter.

"He seems like the type, he's also really sweet and if it was him I wouldn't mind." You chuckled closing your eyes. Nothing came out of Tamaki and you looked at him.

"..D-do you like him?" He asked, his voice was barely audible, quiet and delicate. It could break in a snap.

"...Well..I'm not sure, he's cute i guess?, and really nice and funny. The type of partner any girl would want to be honest. I will admit I did have a small crush on him as a first year...but it was silly. Now, I don't know. But if it's him writing the letters, I wouldn't mind, I actually wouldn't know how to react!" You laughed a little, feeling comfortable around Tamaki.

Tamaki stood in silence. He didn't know what to say. It was no mistake that Mirio shines so much, Tamaki felt like he wasn't good enough constantly living in the shadow of his friend. He didn't mind though, he admired how brave and talented Mirio is, Tamaki always helped Mirio. But seeing how y/n maybe likes Mirio, even she admitted liking him during their first year, he feels like maybe she likes him right now.

Tamaki was never noticeable, he likes it that way though. It hurt to know that y/n thinks Mirio is writing the letters, and how she wouldn't mind if it was him.

"The type of partner any girl would want"

That line was running around his head. Permanent. So what was Tamaki? No one looked at him this way. The train stopped, both Tmakai and y/n stepped out of the train and made their way to the mall.

"Are you okay?" She softly asked as she spotted Mirio and Nejire running towards Tamaki's way. He looked between y/n and his friends. Looking back at you, he smiled a little, his hair covering his eyes.

"Could be better." He spoke quietly, your eyes widen and they had worry laced in it. Of course what you said, you didn't mean as much, you were being honest. He wasn't mad at you, or Mirio. He was mad, upset at himself for being the way he is.

"Amajiki-"

"I will s-see you tomorrow, have a nice day." He waved with the same small smile and walked away to catch up with Mirio and Nejire.

————— ˚✧⁎⁺˳✧༚ —————

(a/n)

yeah idk if i did some damage here but yeah 😺

but i just wanna give tamaki the biggest hug <3

also if there's spelling mistakes Um please ignore :')