01

[ NERVOUS ]

[ NERVOUS ]

————— ˚✧⁎⁺˳✧༚ —————

TAMAKI'S hands were shaking as he gripped the dark blue colored pen. At this point he was overthinking this idea. Stupid. He felt stupid for this idea, he can't believe he really thought about this option. But, he just couldn't approach his crush. How could he? Eye contact made the poor guy shake and want to go home right away. He was afraid and nervous.

In a way he hated these feelings, at first his idea was just to ignore it and move on. He couldn't though, how can he ignore something so intense? Especially when his crush is in his class. Ever since his first year at u.a he's always found you pretty. He was always tempted to speak to you, but he couldn't, his fear stopping him.

One time. He can recall one time having a simple conversation with you. He was walking down the hall with Nejire and Mirio, and there you bumped with him. It made the books you were holding fall, a comic book. A comic book he has liked and read a lot of times, along with a crossword puzzle magazine/paper. Two things Tamaki likes.

The big 3 walked along the hallways getting ready for lunch. Tamaki as always had his head down, hands in his pockets, a nervous expression on his face. People scatter around the area making him nervous. Mirio gave him a small smile,

"Don't be nervous Tamaki, you're not alone! Nejire and I are here" he flashed a smile towards him, he was really like the sun.

"It's okay Tamaki!" Nejire skipped and gave him a gentle smile.

Tamaki appreciated the kind words of his friends, he looked away for a second. In a second, he bumped with a smaller figure making two items fall on the floor. And this poor boy almost died on the spot. His face flushed extremely red, he could explode. He wasn't mad, more like embarrassed.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" He accidentally yelled too loud to you. You flinched a little and gave him a small smile.

"No no, it's okay" your soothing voice spoke, the items on the floor suddenly fell on a hole/portal circle and somehow appeared back on your arms. Tamaki adored your quirk, he thought it was amazing, it never failed to amaze him honestly. Mirio and Nejire took note of that.

"Y-you like comics, and crossword puzzles" he mumbled that statement to himself. Although, you caught his soft voice.

"Yes I do" you grinned and he almost melted on the spot.

"Oh-" he stopped himself and you waved goodbye as you walked away saying you'll see him later. He watched your figure slowly disappear farther to the hallway leading you to a door. He sighed as he kept walking.

"We gotta do something about that" Mirio started

"You can't avoid your crush forever" Nejire sang making him blush

"Surd I-I Can" he silently mumbled.

And here he was. Writing a short love note to his crush aka you for tomorrow morning. It was late, about 9pm and he knew he needed sleep. This idea came to him, well with the help of Nejire and Mirio of course. They found out how extremely shy he was around you, so what's the only option? Writing short letters for his crush and leaving it on your desk every early morning.

Then, the next day that's exactly what he did. Tamaki arrived to class early leaving the white envelope on the top of your desk, causally he walked out as his heart almost ripped itself out. After a while the bell rang and everyone walked inside. Mirio and Nejire gave Tamaki a grin with a thumbs up as the 3 from afar saw a smile appear on your face as you opened the white envelope with a red heart sticker neatly put on the middle.

DEAR L/N,
I THINK YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL AND SMART. I TRULY ADMIRE YOUR QUIRK AND HOW TALENTED YOU ARE. ANY PERSON WHO ENDS UP WITH YOU IS EXTREMELY LUCKY. SADLY, I DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO PHYSICALLY TALK TO YOU, SO EXPECT MORE OF THESE. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW.

——— ANONYMOUS

The 3 friends watched anxiously as you read through the note. Your smile widened more and Tamaki sighed to himself, a small smile appeared on his face as he saw your reaction.

————— ˚✧⁎⁺˳✧༚ —————

( a/n )

hello! i has this idea for the tamaki fic especially since he's my fave character and i adore him <3 🥺

but anyways sorry if this chapter is too long, i actually enjoyed writing this and i hope you all like this book :')