16

—————

THE NEXT DAY, [NAME] FOUND A DESK NOTE ON HER SPOT.

Her fingers lightly went through the note, the paper feeling a bit smooth. The blue ink was elegantly used as well. The girl smiled brightly at the letter, as always, she admired them. Deciding to open it, she looked around to see everyone busy and her teacher grading papers. She was relieved because she wouldn't be noticed.

The desk note read;

Dear, [name] [last name]

i've been writing to you for a while. I can tell you're probably anxious to know who I am, or been searching. Probably found nothing. This has been weighting on my mind but it's only fair if you know the truth. Meet me after school today at this corner cafe [address]

As always, have a good day. You're absolutely beautiful and smart, I truly admire your character.

——— ANONYMOUS

[name] smiled sweetly at the note, thinking about who could the anonymous writer be. On the other hand, Tamaki felt nervous wanting the earth to swallow him already. He sat at the back, thinking on what to tell [Name], he was scared she'd be disappointed.

Class was soon over, the big three dashed out the doors, they could barely be seen. Both friends dragged Tamaki home, feeling tired he let them.

"Big day for you!" Nejire sang to her shy friend, he only mumbled a 'yes' walking towards his door steps.

"You guys don't have stay-"

"We will be near the cafe, probably at the store next door to it. If anything call us. We'll be here for you." Mirio gave him a reassuring smile. Tamaki smiled and walked inside his home.

It was time to face [Name].

//

[Name] gently opened the glass doors of the corner cafe. It was small and adorable, white walls with minimalistic art, the smell of coffee filled her nostrils. She had a gentle smile on her face, feeling excited to meet the person who's been crushing on her for a while. Sitting at a random booth she waited patiently.

Tamaki was outside the place, staring at [Name] who was seated in a booth. His eyes flickered and he stared at his reflection. He wanted so badly to do it, but he had this wave of uneasiness drown him. Before, he said he was, he promised himself. He also went out his way to pick the quietest and friendliest place to confess. So why wasn't this working for him?

He hated himself for this. It was unfair to leave [Name] hanging, after the note and the address. His lips curved in a small smile as he admired her from behind the window. If only he could be there already, with her. Sighing he slipped his hands inside his pockets and began walking away.

"Oh no you don't." Mirio grabbed his shoulders and pushed him towards the coffee shop. Nejire following as well.

"I'm going home." Tamaki looked down and softly walked passed his friends.

"Tamaki, look it's okay-" Mirio began only to get cut off

"It's not okay. I really want to do this but I can't, I'm afraid. I can't face her. I stare at you and I wish that were me, you seem perfect." Tamaki sighed staring at the ground and walking sway from them.

His figure started to disappear slowly, his friends didn't even stop him. Clearly upset, they decided to just visit in a little bit. Nejire and Mirio sighed looking at the window, seeing [Name] patiently waiting with a smile.

//

a/n

i finally updated and i lowkey don't know how to end the book?? i have an idea but i also don't want to disappoint </3