06

—————

AND here Tamaki sat in front of y/n as they sat at a small ice cream shop. A rocky road ice cream was being eaten by y/n, Tamaki had cookies n cream. After y/n asked Tamaki to hang out with her, he was a blushing mess and nejire had to nudge his shoulder. Eventually, he accepted.

Y/n figured that maybe tamaki was feeling bad ever since she told him about mirio, or about how she used to 'like' him. Although she didn't understand why Tamaki acted that why, either way she actually wanted to get to know him. She wanted to be close to him.

"Your ice cream will melt Amajiki." She smiles, Tamaki had a faint blush and laughed quietly.

"Yeah, I just..." He trailed and looked at y/n, their eyes met and held contact. In a way he felt almost hypnotized by her eyes, which he adored so much. He just didn't quite understand why she asked to hang out with him. Or why someone like him.

"You just...?" She asked wanted Tamaki to finish. The thing is, she never wants Tamaki to stop his thinking. She wants to hear his thoughts and listen to him. She just really likes listening to him, whatever he has to say, she wants to be there.

"I'm a-a slow eater." He said as he grabbed a spoonful of ice cream and ate it. Y/n giggled and nodded going back to her ice cream.

"Are you and Nejire a couple?" She suddenly asked making Tamaki almost choke.

"A-amajiki! Are you alright?" She rushed to his side and to pat his back. The boy blushed even more at how close they were.

"Y-yes! I mean n-no. Wait...no Nejire and i aren't a couple.." he sighed and cleaned the small mess of ice cream he made.

This made y/n giggle at him, her eyes were closed and cheeks tinted with blush, it made Tamaki's heart warm.

"You're so cute, y/n." He accidentally said out-loud as his eyes adored her. He realized what he said and his eyes went wide, all y/n did was smile and said;

"You too Amajiki. You too."

——————

( a/n )

hello sorry for the very late update but here's a quick chapter!
thanks for the 1k reads and votes <3