Sports Festival Part 2

Deku Pov

Midnight : START!!

Midnight signaled as everyone began the race. Covering my lower legs with my quirk for extra power, I ran into the tunnel, passing a bulk of the students due to my speed.

I kept at that pace for the most part of the tunnel until the temperature suddenly dropped. Realizing what it was, I jumped up as a layer of ice froze over the floor, trapping students unable to dodge on time. I glared at Todoroki, seeing him in the lead.

Using the dark mass as a whip, I shot them at the end of the tunnel and pulled, slinging myself forward and finally leaving the tunnel. I also saw that a bulk of class 1A had made it through the ice unscathed.

'Unsurprising. We all have a basic grasp of everyone else's quirks and how they use them. Of course they'd not be slowed down by that'

I thought as I continued sprinting, my quirk upping my speed by quite a bit. I caught up to the front, seeing Todoroki a couple other students behind him and... Mineta? Though him being there was short lived as a second later he was knocked back by a mechanical arm.

Looking up, I saw the robots from the exam as well as the 0 pointers.

Present Mic : Looks like our contestants have finally reached the first obstacle! The Robo Inferno!

'Robots, hmm? That's easy.'

I think as I create and solidify daggers of dark energy. As 2 robots got closer to me, I jumped over them, stabbing both at the back of their heads, before landing and continuing to run.

Then came the 0 pointers. Todoroki just straight up froze one and walked underneath, before it toppled over, almost landing on some students.

Present Mic : And it seems the robots are nothing in the path of Shoto Todoroki as he freezes a 0 pointer like its nothing!

' Irrational'

I thought as I jumped up to the robot's chest, covering my arm in my quirk but making it armored, before punching the robot. After the punch connected, making the energy fluid again, I created a pulse like shockwave which pushed the robot backwards, causing it to fall from lack of stability.

Present Mic : And then we have Izuku Aizawa who delivers a powerful punch and shockwave to knock down another 0 pointer! Damn Eraserhead! What the hell are you teaching these kids?!

Aizawa : Nothing, this is all them and their effort.

Present Mic : There you heard it folks! Eraserhead is a terrible teacher!

As the robot fell, I made my way to its head as I jumped off it to cover maximum distance. I landed just a bit away from Todoroki who was using his ice to travel faster. He looked behind him and saw me, glared, and sent a small attack my way.

Quickly dodging, I jumped above it landing in a handstand position before pushing off with my hands and landing on my feet.

Izuku : That's not gonna work on me!

Todoroki : Tch.

Was all he replied with before speeding up. I was about to follow suit and speed up before I heard echoing explosions. I turned around to see a raging Bakugo using his explosions to propel himself and catching up to me.

Katsuki : Deku!

Izuku : Oh great.

I picked up my pace, completely covering my legs with my quirk and increasing my speed even more.