Sports Festival Part 5

I feel like I'm finna see a lotta many hate comments following this chap... Also sorry if it feels rushed. Anyway, enjoy?

Deku POV

I slowly opened my eyes to a white room that I was all too familiar with.

Izuku: The infirmary? I guess I passed out after the match with Todoroki.

Recovery Girl: And you're gonna wish you stayed like that!

Izuku: Huh?

I had no time to react as a cane made its way onto my head.

Izuku: Ow! What was that for?!

Recovery Girl: For being so reckless! You and that one could've seriously put each other in the hospital.

I turned to my left to see Todoroki patched up but still unconscious.

Izuku: I'm sorry.

Recovery Girl: You better be.

Izuku: Oh, is the festival still on?

Recovery Girl : Nope it finished.

Present Mic: MAN, WHAT AN OUTSTANDING MATCH! THESE KIDS REALLY ARE AMAZING! GOOD THING THIS FESTIVAL STILL HAS A WHILE TO GO!

Recovery Girl: ...

Izuku: ... 

I then started getting out the bed, much to Recovery Girl's complaints.

Recovery Girl: You just regained consciousness, you should be resting!

Izuku: I'm fine.

I said as I got up, stumbling a bit and trying to regain balance.

Recovery Girl: You're pushing yourself to hard! You need to know when you've reached your limits!

Izuku: It's fine. Don't worry.

I say opening the door as I wear a spare shirt left for me.

Recovery Girl: Oh come on, you have another two years to prove yourself! You can easily get to the top! Why does it matter if you miss just this one!

Izuku: Because I'm not doing this for me. Besides... There's a bastard I need to fight.

And with that, I left the room, making my way to the stands. After reaching them, I was greeted with silence from my classmates, Tokoyami excluded as he and Bakugo were fighting.

Izuku: *sigh* What was I expectin-.

I didn't finish as I felt arms around me as the shirt I wearing started feeling a bit wet.

Jiro : Y...You dummy... You had me so worried... P-passing out like that!

Izuku: There's no need to worry, I'm okay.

She looked up at me, small tears in the corner of her eyes. She didn't say anything as she lowered her head again.

I looked up and saw everyone looking with different expressions, though some weren't directed at me.

Izuku: Uraraka. Is there something you want to say? That look on your face seems to suggest that.

Uraraka: What would I have to say to a villain? Just don't come near me, you or your bitch.

Iida: Uraraka! That's no way a lady should speak! And besides that's still your classmates!

Uraraka: I don't care! He's a villain and everyone's just ignoring it, even the teachers! You forget that he practically killed someone right?!And without remorse!