Entrance Exams Part 1

Deku Pov

'Today is the day... If I pass here, it'll be my first step to becoming a hero! Then, I can show all those who looked down on me that Im not a villain!'

I thought as I got out of bed. After finishing my morning routine, I got my gear for the exam packed up and headed to the kitchen... And was surprisingly met with Aizawa making breakfast...

It wasn't that he was cooking... Just the fact that he woke up before me... After the initial shock, I made a my presence known by greeting the tired man.

Izuku : Mornin'

Aizawa : *sigh* Morning...

With that, he brought over the food and we started eating in a comfortable silence. Once we finished, Aizawa got his things together and soon we were off to the school.

~Timeskip~

We arrived at the school in about 10-15 minutes. I saw many different people who had all kinds of quirks. Well, the only people I could actually take notes on were the mutant type quirk users,and those whose quirk have them some added feature to allow the use of their quirk.

I began walking to the entrance when I saw a girl trip. I activated my quirk and sent it to her and caught her, before putting her back upright. I dissipated the dark mass and walked pass her not caring if she's alright or not. That is, until she called it to me.

??? : Hey! You! With the green hair!

Izuku : *sigh*

I slowly turned around and saw that it was the girl from that alley incident...

'Oh great...'

I thought as she walked over to me.

Jiro: Hey! Thanks for helping me out there. That would've been really embarrassing if I had fallen... Hey! It's you!

'Damn! She recognized me'

I thought as I sighed.

'Something tells me that this won't be our last time we encounter each other...'

Izuku : What do you want?

Jiro : I'm, I don't know. Maybe a name? You just left, quite rudely if I may add, after saving me from those thugs!

Izuku : And just like before, I'll say it again. I saved you because you just happened to be in the route I was taking. I don't really care whether I saved you or not.

Jiro : You say that, but you're here to take part in an exam for a hero school, which is all about saving people.

She said with a look in her eye that just screamed "how you gonna talk yourself outta this one"

I just sighed for the umpteenth time and just gave her my name.

Izuku : Izuku. My name's Izuku.

Jiro : Izuku... What?

Izuku :  Aizawa... But call me by my first name. It'll be confusing.

Jiro : Okay, Izuku. Once again, thank you for saving me. Now, we should probably head inside so that we're not late!

Izuku : That was my plan till you called me...

Jiro : Well then. Let's go!

Izuku: *sigh*

'Yep. Definitely getting the feeling this isn't the last time we meet each other... Gotta say though... I hope that she doesn't get scared if she sees my quirk. So far, she's the only person to approach me on their own accord. It's kinda nice I guess... '

I thought before walking to the auditorium and taking a seat at the back. A few seats down I saw the blonde time bomb sitting down. Not forgetting what he did and said, I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists in anger.

Jiro : Yo, are you alright? You seem frustrated by something...

Izuku : It's nothing. Worry about yourself.

I said unintentionally being annoyed with her. I can't help it. I've never liked people who nose in other's business.

She kept quiet after that and looked to the front. After some time, the lights by the stage turned on and the Pro hero, Present Mic walked onto the stage.

Present Mic : Hello listeners! It's me, Present Mic, here to give you the run-down of the exam! Are you ready? If so, say "YEAH"!

Audience: ... *cough*

Present Mic : Hmm, tough crowd... Anyway! For the exam, you have to fight 3 different types of robots that have different number values on them! To pass, you must accumulate a certain amount of points from destroying the robots! There are 1,2 and 3 pointer robots that are stronger with according to their point value!

Izuku : Hmm, so it's not challenging at all? What a let-down...

??? : Excuse me, sir! I have a question!

Present Mic : Shoot away!

??? : Well, on the pamphlet giving to us all, it says there are 4 robots, yet you only explained 3! If this is a typo, then it's really embarrassing for a prestigious school such as UA to make such a mistake! We are all here to hope to get in the number one hero school, but if they make mistakes like this, it is very shame full!

And you! With the green hair at the back! You have continued to talk this entire time and it's distracting! If you aren't taking this seriously, I suggest you leave right now!

'Did this guy really just call me out? I'm not in the mood for this shit right now!'

I thought while flipping him off.

??? : Oh my, such a vulgarity , you must be some delinquent that decided to crash this exam! Please leave before you mess up other people's chances of passing!

' Oh this fucker did not just say that!'

Izuku : OI! Do you have some problem with me? Im here to get in this school, much like everyone else here! And, if anyone, you're the one distracting other's by causing this scene in the first place and also, if you waited just a bit, you would have noticed that he was just about to explain the last robot! Now shut the fuck up, sit your ass down, and fucking listen!

He got quiet after that and sat down. Present Mic after witnessing the scene, decided to carry on with his presentation.

Present Mic : Umm... Okay! Yes, good observation examinee 7111! There is a fourth robot, but it has a 0 point value and is more of an obstacle, so you may as well avoid it! Anyway! With that said, this presentation is finished! Please head to your respective battle centres shown on the cards under your seats!

'Hmm, I'm in centre B...'

I looked Jiro's card and hers said C so I guess we're not in the same place. After that, I got up and walked to where I should go and rested against a wall, waiting for the exam to start.

After some time, more people arrived and once it seemed that everyone that needed to be there was there, the gates started to slowly open. Over the loudspeakers, Present Mic's voice sounded and echoed throughout the fake city.

Present Mic : Are you ready? START!

Everyone looked around confused while I stood up and cracked my knuckles.

Izuku : *crack* Okay, let's do this!

I said as I ran into the city.

Hehe, let's leave this here for now, yknow?🙃 A cliffhanger of sorts I guess. Enjoy if you find this book more alright.