Sports Festival Finale

Geez, bout time we got here (-_-) Sorry for the long ass wait ('^_^)

Deku POV

Immediately after Midnight gave the go, both myself and Katsuki launched ourselves at each other. He boosted his speed using his explosions to accelerate as we got closer to the center and closer to each other.

When within reach of each other, Katsuki went for a right hook which I returned causing our fists to clash.

Katsuki: You're dead, Deku!

Izuku: Quite the opposite actually.

I said as I dropped to my knees and spun, attempting to sweep his legs from under him, but he dodged by jumping. While mid air, he brought down his hand, releasing an explosion beneath him from his palm.

Katsuki: Take that, you bastard!

Keeping himself in the air with small explosions, he looked over the cloud of smoke for any signs of movement.

Katsuki: Oi! Where'd ya go?! I thought this was a figh-!

He couldn't finish as a black whip-like appendage shot out from the smoke, almost hitting him out of the air.

Katsuki: There you are!

He yelled as the smoke cleared revealing me mostly unscathed aside from my top being burnt in some areas and some negligible burns.

Izuku: Bastard!

Katsuki: Come on you weakling! Fight!

He yelled as he stopped keeping himself afloat and started dropping towards me. Once again when he was close enough, he went for another right hook, however this time I parried the attack, hit him with my elbow to the gut before spinning and kicking him in the face

 Once again when he was close enough, he went for another right hook, however this time I parried the attack, hit him with my elbow to the gut before spinning and kicking him in the face

(Thas just so badass! Also, I don't own this. It belongs to whoever it belongs to)

Caught off guard, he flew to the side of the ring, but managed to recover a few meters before the boundary.

Katsuki: Would u look at that, the weakling has some tricks up his sleeve.

He said with a smile as he wiped his face where he was hit.

Katsuki: Now, let's get serious!

He shouted as he sprinted towards me, to which I did the same. Once in each other's range, it became an exchange of blows. Attack, dodge, counter, dodge, attack, parry. It seemed to go on for a while with neither of us landing any significant hit.

Izuku: 'Damn. He's better than I thought. We're basically evenly matched. We'll just tire ourselves out at this rate.'

Katsuki: Don't ignore me, you bastard!

Was all I heard as I saw a fist and felt a pain on my cheek. I skidded back a bit before regaining my footing and saw him running after me.

Izuku: 'Shit!'