Entrance Exams Part 2

~Previously ~

Present Mic : Are you ready? START!

Everyone looked around confused while I stood up and cracked my knuckles.

Izuku : *crack* Okay, let's do this!

I said as I ran into the city.

~Presently ~

Deku Pov

After running in, I seemed to get a head-start because all the examinees were standing around confused before Present Mic made another announcement over the loudspeakers.

Present Mic : What are waiting for?! There's no countdown in a real fight! That green-haired kid gets it!

And with that, they all came flooding in though by then, I already found my cluster of robots to fight. It was secluded too so not many people would see it.

Izuku : Hmm... 5 1-pointers, 6 2-pointers and 4 3- pointers... That's already 29 points down then.

I said as I activated my quirk and shot orbs of the dark mass at the heads of all the robots. Most of them got hit by the orbs while the rest managed to dodge.

Seeing that they dodged, I ran up to one and covered my fist in dark mass and punched through the body of it. I did this to each robot whether they tried attacking me or fleeing.

Soon, they were all destroyed and I had to look for more robots to fight. I started running around the city looking for robots using my quirk to get me around faster (Sorta like Shoto uses his ice). Whilst I was searching Present Mic once again spoke over the loudspeakers.

Present Mic : 5 MINUTES LEFT!

Izuku : Damn, 5 already? I spent too much time on those fodder robots earlier. Time to take this seriously...

I said as I kicked up my quirk more and sped through all the streets and roads to find robots. Eventually, I found about 10 robots of mixed points already fighting with another group, but I didn't care as I jumped towards them, my previous speed carrying me further, coated my legs with my quirk and kicked through about 2 robots.

I then used the dark mass around my legs and converted them to spikes before shooting them out into the remaining robots.

'Hmm, if I counted right, I should have about 51 now? Or at least around there-'

I was cut off from my thoughts by someone who was yelling at me.

??? : Hey! Those were our robots! How dare you just show up and take them all for yourself!

I just look at him blankly before walking away. I really didn't want to listen to some guy complain about stuff already done. He should go find more robots instead of yelling so much.

??? : Oi! I'm talking to you!

He said as he grabbed my shoulder. Not caring about the repercussions, I grabbed his arm and squeezed it before kicking his leg in. Using that little momentum, I judo flip him onto the ground and it knocked the air out of his lungs.

While he was on the floor gasping, I looked at him with a huge glare before saying.

Izuku : Don't fucking touch me! Instead of looking for more bots, you decided to throw a tantrum! Be glad that's the least I fucking did!

I say before leaving. I got up to a roof and decided to just wait out the rest of the exam... That is, until a gigantic robot appeared and started destroying buildings as if they were Legos.