Sports Festival Part 3

Hi peoples. Sorry I haven't updated in over a month. I got lazy and forgot about this and the other books 😅 but ima try coz I know how waiting for an update feels and it's crap. Anyhoozle, it's not the best and it not something I'd enjoy but pls make do with this chap.

Midnight : Okay, times up! Get ready for the battle to start!

Izuku : Well then, looks like we have our team ready.

Midnight: And the Sports Festival Cavalry Battle starts....

Izuku : Now, let's win this event!

Midnight : NOW!

Narrator Pov

The third event had now started. The crowds were cheering loudly as each group of students engaged in battle.

Izuku, being the rider, created a dome of dark energy around him and his group.

Izuku : We don't have to fight, we just need to wait it out. This'll do for now.

Jiro : That's kinda boring isn't it? Just waiting it out?

Izuku : I never said the barrier would last that long. Like Tokoyami, light can dissipate the barrier, only mine can tank quite a bit before fully disappearing.

Tokoyami : Oh so we're using it to stall for time and not waste too much energy. Smart.

Izuku : Yeah, though with Katsuki's quirk and his anger at me, he'll come targeting us about.... Now.

Just as Izuku had said that, a boom sounded as hole appeared in the barrier along with smoke from an explosion. Before the closed itself again, they had all caught a glimpse of the ash-blonde boy.

Hatsume: Whoa, how'd you know he'd attack?

Izuku : He gets predictable with that anger of his.

Izuku had said as he shrugged.

Izuku : Anyway, looks like this barrier isn't needed anymore. So...

Izuku snapped his fingers as the dome dissipated revealing the chaotic scramble for points.

Katsuki : Deku!

Yelled Katsuki as he rocketed towards Izuku, explosions ready.

Izuku : *sigh* Fine let's do this.

Deku Pov

I threw up a reinforced barrier when he came closer, releasing his quirk and letting off an explosion sending us back a bit.

Izuku : Not bad, I guess. Tokoyami!

Tokoyami : On it!

As he replied, Dark Shadow appeared and attacked Katsuki, knocking him off balance.

Katsuki : Fuck! Tape Face!

Suddenly, two streams of tape shot out and attached themselves to Katsuki before pulling him back to his group.

Izuku : Hmm, so he took Sero in his group. Knocking him off won't be as easy as I thought.

I spotted movement in the corner of my eye and quickly leaned back to just barely an ice attack from Todoroki.

Izuku : Damn, now him too? These points sure are a pain. But I ain't planning on giving up! I'll take you all on!

I yelled as I sent out two shockwaves, one for both of their teams. Todoroki acted fast and blocked out with an ice wall while Katsuki just pulled a Katsuki and blew it up.

Katsuki : Don't think you can beat me with such weak attacks, you damn villain!

Izuku : Wasn't an attack. Just a diversion for that other group.

I say pointing behind him. He looked behind him to see a team with a blonde haired boy holding his headband.

Monoma : You class 1A students are so predictable to go after the 10 000 000! You didn't even notice it's take your headband! This is why class 1B is more superior!

He seemed to anger Katsuki even more as he chased after the boy. In the meantime, Todoroki was one again on the attack as he surrounded us with ice walls.

Todoroki : Those points are mine, Aizawa.

Izuku : It's really not.

Todoroki : Tch, we'll see about that.

He said as he launched another ice attack, slightly bigger than the last one.

Izuku : Tokoyami!

Tokoyami : I got it!

He said as Dark Shadow appeared again and destroyed the glacier attack.

Todoroki was about to send another before Iida seemed to say something to him. Todoroki seemed confused at first but complied as suddenly, blue flames came from Iida's engines.

'Don't tell me...!'

I pulled my head back, Todoroki's hand just grazing my neck as I dodge the attack.

Izuku : Damn, that was way too fast!

Todoroki : Tch, dammit.

Iida: I'm sorry Todoroki. I'm unable to move right now.

'So it was a one-chance thing. Well at least they can make it through with their points.'

Katsuki : Hrrrrraaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

Izuku : Oh yeah, he was also here.

I say as Katsuki launched himself towards us.

Izuku : Sorry Katsuki, but I'm winning this thing!

I say as I made a make-shift shield to dampen the explosion's effect and coat my other fist in dark energy before punching him clean in the jaw. Before he hit the ground though, Sero once again was able to catch him.

Midnight : And that's time! Man what an exciting Cavalry Battle! And our winner, once again, Izuku Aizawa and his team! Then in second place we have Shoto Todoroki and his team, third is Katsuki Bakugo and his team and finally... Hitoshi Shinso? Hitoshi Shinso! And he's team of course! All of you will be going to the final event if this Sports Festival!

After her announcement, Ojiro and another student forfeited, saying they couldn't remember the previous round and don't think it's fair they move on, too which Kendo and TetsuTetsu took over for them.

Midnight : And now! The final event for this Sports Festival is... A One-on-One Tournament! I'm pretty sure you all know what kind of rules are a given in this event! ( I'm talking about you readers coz I'm too lazy to type out the explanation and shit)

Izuku : A Tournament, hey? *Smirks* Couldn't have asked for a better event!