Outcasted

Deku Pov

It's been a few days since I went to the quirk doctor. I still have yet to develop my quirk and I'm very excited!

I was at kindergarten, busy playing with Kacchan and my other friends when I started feeling a little strange. I ignored it and carried on playing until we were called in to the class to eat.

We all crowded around each other whilst eating out food. Whike we were eating, everyone began crowding around Kacchan who had developed his quirk yesterday.

Everyone looked in awe at the boy's quirk. All were praising him about the fact that it was powerful and it built up an ego for him. Whilst mostly everyone focused on Kacchan, I started experiencing a shortness of breath. I started getting a bit cold for some reason as I saw my breath and, unknown to me, some plants started whittling quite fast.

Some of the lights started flickering as I finally managed to start breathing a bit properly as I looked up to see everyone looking at me with a terrified expression as I looked around me to see a dark mass surrounding me. It swirled around like water around my figure. I raised my hands and it followed my hand up. I moved my hand down and it once again followed.

I was excited that I developed my quirk and wanted to celebrate with my friends. I ran up to them with the mass of darkness dissipating.

Izuku : Guys check it out! I've also developed my quirk! Now I can be a hero like AllMight!

I said as I was going to talk about it until I saw their faces. Some had expressions I didn't know, but one I could make out was fear.

Then out of the blue, Kacchan came up and walked to me. I thought he'd ask about my quirk and we can go play again so I smiled at him until he said the words that would stick for a long time.

Katsuki : Oi Deku! You say you want to be a hero with that kind of quirk?! Ha! Only a person with a quirk as cool as mine can be a hero! In fact, yours is more fit for a villain!

At this, some started agreeing with him as I looked at them in shock.

Katsuki : Get out of here, you villain! You don't belong with us!

Katsuki said before swinging his hand at me and releasing a mini explosion at me that still sent me back and burnt my shirt. At this point, I was crying my eyes out knowing that they were outcasting me due to my quirk.

After that, others seemed to have gotten confident from Kacchan's display and started kicking and insulting me. I saw a glimpse of the caretaker walking out of the room at this point and knew no one would help me.

Villain!", "Trash!" and "Scum" were some of the names they called me. I started getting fed up with all they were calling me that I activated my quirk and everyone who was near me got flung back by the force of it. I took this chance to stand up and ran out the door. I managed to make it an the way home where I saw my mom in the phone as she finished her conversation.

Inko: ... Yes, I just got off the phone with the school and they said once his quirk manifested, it lashed out on the students before fleeing the scene! Now I have to pay for medical bills... I was thinking of just abandoning him. Like kicking him out of the house. And his quirk... It's too evil looking! I'll be made into a person who raised a villain... Yes I'm packing right now... I'll talk to you later... Bye.

Izuku : M-mom? What do you mean a-abandon?

She turned around only to see me. She froze for a second before becoming angered and lashed out as she grabbed a knife from the kitchen with her quirk and chucked it at me. It missed but only barely.

Inko : You damn brat! I have to pay medical bills for the children who got hurt by you!

Izuku : I-I didn't hurt anyone! They attacked me! It was self defense!

Inko : Shut it you brat! Get out of this house and don't ever come back! And don't use the Midoriya name ever again either!

She says throwing more things at me as I used my quirk as a shield and ran out. At this point, the floodgates were let loose and tears poured down my face.

I was just running around but really knowing where I was but I knew I didn't want to go back.

'Even mom doesn't want me because of my quirk! She doesn't want me anymore... I have nowhere to go... This quirk is a curse!

I thought as I continued running away from my former home. While running, I felt hunger seep in as I needed to eat. I just settled down in an alley and tried to keep myself warm, trying to ignore the hunger.

I managed to lay down to sleep while huddling myself together to keep warm. It wasn't comfortable at all. That's when the entirety of my situation set in and I balled my fists.

' All this because of my quirk... Why? Why me?! I just wanted to have a cool quirk to be a hero like AllMight... I'll show everyone that I'll be a hero even if the world is against me!'

I thought before sleep took over and my world went black.

Okay! So chap 2 is out. I feel as tho I'm doing good in this book but thas jus wishful thinking 😐🤷‍♂️Anyways, hope you enjoyed it at least... Ya...