Aftermath

Aizawa Pov

Since no one was injured, besides itching Izuku, Jiro and Shoji, the police just asked a few questions about the incident, which I gave a brief summary of.

Aizawa : Basically, villains attacked with a plan to kill AllMight using a bio-engineered humanoid they called nomu. Izuku tied me up and jumped down instead to fight them all. He encountered the nomu which overpowered him. The ring leader talked to him about something before slamming 4 his body into the floor. The nomu then attacked another student, Jiro, and because of it, Izuku's quirk rampaged. He killed the nomu after taking and sending attacks. Once he killed the nomu, he rushed at Shigaraki in rage, and ripped out his heart. This, however, wasn't the actual Shigaraki as we saw him enter a portal, saying he'd be back, before leaving.

Tsukauchi: Man, Eraser. You sure have your hands full with that kid. But if that is all, we'll be going.

I nodded towards him before heading back to the class but first seeing Jiro and Izuku being loaded into the ambulances. Jiro was bleeding from the head, possibility of a concussion, with some out of her mouth and most likely some broken ribs.

Izuku, however, had a broken and bruised arm, bleeding from the head as well as the decay wound above and below his eye.

'Dammit, problem child. Why did you decide to attack on your own? We could've helped you out...'

After they were taken in and driven to the hospital, along with Shoji, I went back to the class who were shaken up.

Ashido: H-he's a... Monster...

Sero: H-he purposely... Ripped out... that guy's h-heart... N-no remorse at all...

Kaminari : And... We still have him... As a classmate...

Mineta : He'll kill us!! 

'Shit, now the class doesn't trust him even more. Problem child, I hope you're ready to deal with this...'

I looked towards Bakugo and saw he was also shaken up a bit. He looked troubled and seemed to be struggling with internal conflict, so I left him to his own devices for now.

Aizawa : Okay class, we'll be heading back to campus for now and after that, you all will be sent home and given a few days to recover. Now quick, onto the bus.

The class slowly recovered from their initial shock and made their way to the bus. The ride back was a quiet one. Absolutely no one spoke a word, and even though I usually liked the silence, this one unnerved me.

We eventually got back to the school and the students got their things before heading to their respective homes.

I grabbed Izuku's bags and left for the staff room to see what will happen now. I opened the door and saw all the staff already there and I decided to take a seat.

Nezu : Okay, now that we're all here, let's get straight to the topic.

Tsukauchi, who was on the side till now, stepped up discussing and explaining all that he managed to figure out for now.

Nezu : Okay, thank you, Tsukauchi. Now...

Nezu looked towards me, immediately telling me this was about Izuku, before saying the rest of what he was going to.

Nezu : Now, onto the topic of how one of our first year students beat an AllMight level enemy. Aizawa?

I sighed before explaining.

Aizawa : Izuku w the first to notice the villains and gave me the heads up. The villains announced that they were here to kill AllMight. Izuku stopped me from jumping down to fight, saying my quirk was better to be used if villains came after the class as he jumped down and took out the villains. After he took out all of them, the ring leader, Shigaraki, told his nomu, the bio-engineered humanoid that would've had to fight AllMight, to attack Izuku.