extra: actor?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
㊙👾㊙👾㊙👾㊙👾㊙

(Actors au)Red's pov:

(Actors au)
Red's pov:

I looked at her shining under the light of the moon her (e/c) eyes, her (h/c) hair shining, and her smile as bright as always my red eyelights turned into hearts unaware of the jealous glances towards us.

"Red what wrong?" She said giving me a smile that makes the sun jealous.

Smiling at her with a love-struck glance I reached out to her and-

"Your heart is beating at a strangely fast rate my diagnosis love horomones"

"Cut!"

There were audible groans around set

"Ok who let the big marshmallow in here?!"

Que to blueberry hiding

"You know what it doesn't matter"
She looked towards baymax "hey you cute marshmallow robot or whatever I think your in the wrong set!"

"I am Baymax your personal selfcare companion my diagnoses tell me you have high stress, among others like sleep deprived, high pressure, and hight temperature"

Sigh "do you have an owner or something?"

"I do not have a guardian but my friend hiro hamada got lost, I am searching for him"

"Someone brind me my phone" she said as she got off the chair and went toward the snack table and took her phone from it.

She typed in some digits before putting the phone on her ear, after a moment of waiting we she started talking.

"Yeah hello so I would like to make an announcement it urgent....... Yeah something like that..... Look jearmy just put me on the intercon..... Thank you sweets I'll make it up to you leter I promise"

Another moment of silence.

"May Hiro Hamada come to 1095 studio we have found your marshmallow and we need you to pick it up please and thank you have a nice day"

She hanged up.

"So your friend should be here in about a moment.... OK EVERYBODY LET TAKE 20 MINUTE BREAK YOUR DISMISSED UNTIL THATS OVER"

~time skip~

"So what you fanfic about?"

"I am not sure what your trying to imply would you please clarify"

"You know what nevermind like they say 'let the innocent be innocent' or whatever"

"You seem to say "or whatever" repeatly would you explain the meaning"

"I am gonna pretend you didn't say that"

Knock knock

"Red you answer this one"

"Screw you Error!"

I opend the door to see a boy about my height

"Who may you be?"

"Hamada. Hiro Hamada sir I'm here for my robot baymax"

"Hes next ot the grumpy lady"

"I FUNKING HEARD THAT HEARD THAT RED"

"SEE IF I CARE!"

"baymax?"

"Hiro"

"のฯeM¡" said eth

"How did you? Nevermind"

"Is this your robot?" She said crassing her arms we all knew she wasn't mad just irritated.

"we-well" but the hiro guy didn't know

"Yes" he said nervously shifting ainxiously under her stare

"Ok your free to leave come by another day (Y/N) surely has a liking towards you"

"Ok thank by"

"See ya sweet cheeks, nice ass by the way"

Several laughs followed that one as the boy and the robot left the set, one blushing and the other one walking.

Hiros pov:
"Baymax please set a reminder not to come by unless the director says so" I asked in an embarrassed tone replaying the scene that happend just a moment ago

"Ok" said Baymax

("What a perv of an author") I thought.

*in the previous room a sneeze could be heard*

のฯeм¡'s pov:

Aa-choo!

"Huh someone mus be thinking about me.... That be a first" i muttered in a uninterested tone as I rubbed my nose to prevent another sneeze

I let everyone go for the day went back home and sat down on my bed taking out the box from inder it, I took out a journal and wrote my day down including the hiro guys embarrassing momment caused by your truly

I chuckled at that thought making a sketch of baymax and hiro together standing side by side, I chuckled and put 'electrifying duo' under it

I closed my journal put it back in the box with the rest of my belongings and went to bed.

Good night everybody
Thats all for today

Eth のฯeм¡ out~👾㊙

(This is a apology for being gone for so long)

(717 words)