chapter ❇4❇

.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

I sighed in frustration as I walked throught the portal.

Error took my chocolete when I was sleeping.

I walked towards snowdin, a hurry phase following my steps as I made my way to the horror bros house.

None attackted me because of the food I provided to the town, even if it hurt my wallet from time to time.

I knocked on the door "hello! Its knife to meet ya! You want the food or not?" Soon as I said that the door opened, I 'oofed' hen a heavy weight fell on top of me, regaining my valence as I carried papyrus and I nearly jumped out of my skin when horror teleports right next to us.

"Heya horror~ and a special hello to you sugar~" I said before giving papyrus a kiss on the head.

I set him down with no problem, the only reason I was able to carry him was because of my training sessions with undyne.

Papyrus beamed at me "HUMAN Y/N! IT IS GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! DO YOU HAVE THE FOOD?"

I laughed, a soft 'mwehehe' leaving my lips making horror look at me with wonder on his face.

"Yes I do sugar" I smiled opening the portal to the shed in underfell, which was filled with food.

"And~ I have a little something for you and ya brother sugar, but lets get the food out and pass it around first k?" I said as I patted horrors shoulder.

"YES MISS Y/N! WANT ME TO MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT?" he said with stary eyes.

"If ya could please?"

"MONSTERS OF SNOWDIN, THERES IS A CODE F, I REPEAT CODE F, COME PICK UP YOUR PORTION AT ME AND MY BROTHERS HOME."

"thank ya sugar"

"NO PROBLEM HUMAN Y/N"

"Thanks for the food darling" said horror before taking a portion of food big enough for a month and left.

I looked towards the monsters who crouded around the house.

"Ok darlings you know the drill! Get in the line and wait for your turn!"

These were gonna be the longest hours of my life.

Good thing I restock waterfall next week.

✏▶❇◀↩

.
I waved at the last monster left, their food in one of their hands as the waved back with the other.

I close the portal and walked in the horror brothers house, their gifs behind my back.

I closed the door behind me once I entered, finding them waiting for me on the couch.

I went up to them and gave each of them a box.

Papyrus opened his first but looked at me confused when he saw a pocket mirror.

Horror opened his next, his expression mirroring papyrus as he too got a pocket mirror.

I chuckled and pulled out mine.

They looked at it in wonder, I knew that they wanted to know what it is, they just never bothered to ask.

I turned it on, making them look at it in interest, then I pressed horror tale papyrus number, making his mirror vibrate.

He opened the pocket mirror to see a pick of me and the answer of hangup buttons.