REWRITE

Sooooo-

I'm gonna rewrite what I got so far now that I accually have something going on!

Since I'm gonna try to keep my focus on finishing this book the other aren't gonna really update at all until I finished this story~

So I'll tell y'all why I'm doing this!

I feel like everything is really rushed when meeting edge and red!

And I know that you haven't met the rest of the sanses in this story yet so that is also something to worry about ow that I'm accually going to think about this instead of throwing random Ideas together like I did at the beginign of this book.

I didn't really have inspiration creating this book it was just more a 'hey everyones doing this so why not try it!' Kind of project.

But now that I've gotten more information on the fandom and al the different versions of it I really want to improve my story so it is more enjoyable to you guy and so it accually makes sence.

So expect a bunch of updates this month.

Also my birthday is coming soon and I'm gonna do a special for that!

You will get to ask questions about my personal life, also mc personal life from off screen and send dares for the sanses the mc and me! The author.

So what I'm trying to say is that I'm gonna do a q and a.

And some others specials but first I'm gonna finish the story and then focus on the specials!

Anyways thanks for coming to my ted talk and I'll see y'all on my next update!

Bye bye~