chapter *3*

(y/n)’s Pov:

.

.

.

.

.

.

I walked through the vortex my feet touching a crunchy surface, the portal closing behind me once I passed through fully, I landed on the familiar snowedin from Underswap, I looked around to see everything glitching out, I walked to the skeletons house that I knew was located at them end on snowedin town.

I stood in front of a familiar building, sighing irritated I changed my direction and went towards the path leading to the river.

I saw a familiar figure standing in a canoe, huh… you’d think he’d be gone by now.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder, he turned to look at me, he smiled then he proceeded to ask me where I wanted to go today.

I told him I wanted to go to the capital, I hoped on the canoe, we then started moving towards the capital, we chatted on the way there, mostly about our likes, dislikes, and our home lives.

I hoped off the canoe, I took off my mask for a moment and smiled at Gaster.

“I hope we can meet on better circumstances Gaster, but farewell for now friend”

He smiled back, and waved me off once I started leaving, once I stood in front of the entrance for the judgment hall, I put my mask back on, I took my bat just in case stretch attacked if he deemed me a threat.

I took a breath before walking in, my footsteps bouncing soundly on the walls as I walked toward the middle on the hallway.

“human” my breath hitched, calming my nerves I turned around, doing my best to try to give a happy aura.

“Hey! You must be the papyrus of this universe I’ve been looking everywhere for you! Do you know how hard it is to find you when you’re not in snowedin?” I waved at him, he looked confused for a moment, his confusion turned into hope, his lazy posture faltering for a moment before going back to normal, a cool look on his face appeared.

“Yeah, that’s me, and you are?” he asked the spark of hope not leaving his sockets as he spoke to me.

“I’m someone who can help you find your brother” I said my aura turning somewhat serious.

He smiled “thanks kiddo, but how are you even goanna find him” he said, the hope in his sockets flickered for a moment.

“I know where he is” I said scratching the back of my head.

He chuckled, “lead the way kiddo”.

I smiled, I took out my mirror, he looked at it curiously, wondering how a mirror would help him, I turned it on, the confusion and wonder turning into interest.

I looked at the screen looking at the familiar message on it.

I wonder if he recognizes my voice or not…

Insert universe:_________

_

_

_

Insert universe: Errors anti-void(000000----)

_

I smiled when a vortex appeared in the front of us, I put the mirror away and grabbed stretch hand, not noticing the orange flush on his face as I dragged him inside the portal.