chapter▶6◀

(Things are gonna get good-😈)
(⚠ cringe writing ✍ you have been warned ⚠)

(Y/n)s Pov:

I sighed as I stormed out of the skelebrothers house, I opened a portal not bothering to look at the universe I clicked before I crossed.

A familiar crunch of snow sounded as my feet hit the ground, making my way to snowedin as I walked through a familiar forest, I couldn't help but notice the piles of dust in the path, my heart sank, I took off my backpack and looked in it for my mask and gloves, not bothering to stop walking I passed a very thick branch.

I heard the branch snap, the pit in my stomach grew when I heard a voice.

"human"

Knowing his dialogue already I turned around coming face to face with swapfell papyrus, our breaths hitched as we looked into eachothers eyes, a crimson flush passed through our cheeks.

"He-hello?" I broke the silence, the flush in my cheeks not disappearing as I took his hand into a handshake, a familiar fart noise filled the silence.

"Pfft-" laughter bubbled in my chest as I covered my mouth to keep it from escaping my mouth.

He looked at me surprised the crimson flush on his face worsening in embarrassment.

Not being able to hold it in anymore I busted out laughing, holding my stomach as it started to hurt.

He soon joined in, chuckling in amusement, the blush on my cheeks worsened at the sound of his laughter.

After a moment our laughter died down, he recovered fast, being a skeleton with no lungs was quite handy, but I panted heavily at the lack of air in my lungs.

"I haven't laughed like that in years!" I said as I panted trying to get the air back in my lungs.

He chuckled once more, seemly amused by my statement "well I'm glad I got to bring out your laughter dollface~"

We both blushed more, I was sure we both resembled tomatoes, deciding to ignore the blush on our faces I put out my other hand and untied the woopie cushion on it before shaking it again.

"Well, it is nice to meet you stranger~ my name is (Y/n) but you can call me yours~" I chuckled as I threw back a flirty remark.

He smiled lazily heart-shaped eyelights appearing on his eyesockets.

Wait- I was here for a reason.

"The names papyrus dollface, but you can call me mutt if you want~" he said as he walked closer.

"ok~" I said as I started to walk again towards snowedin.

"So, mutt~ do you know any in I could stay in? as you can see, I am not from around here" I asked the skeleton walking next to me.

"Well, there is an inn in snowedin, buuuutt you can stay with me if you want~" he said in a sing-song voice.

"Sure! We just need to arrange where I will sleep" I said with a smile as we continued to walk.

0------------------------0

Mutt looked at her in disbelief as she kept walking next to him, ok so she would be staying with him.

How is he goanna tell his brother?

But...

He turned to look at her, his soul skipped a beat.

Mutt knew what this meant, and he was sure that she had no clue what had happened the moment their hands touched.

How her look on him sparked the obvious clue on their connection.

But he was sure she felt the bond, he knew the feeling was supposed to be replicated on both sides of the bond.

He turned to her once more, an anxious feeling arising in him as they came closer to snowedin and the puzzles.

He looked forward, promising himself to protect her at any cost.

And he never broke his promises.

-------------------------------------------

She shifted on the covers as she layed her head on the pillow, the air mattres moving along.

As soon as her and mutt got to his house he told she could either stay in his room or the shack.

She choose the shack, as it had less probability of blackberry(fellswap sans) catching her.

Mutt agreed imideatly, agreeing within thought that they had less probability of meeting his brother.

Right now she was waiting for him to come back from muffets with food.

It has been a while since he left, so she took the liberty to decorate the shack to her liking, having brought a mini fringe, and a portable stove along with some pans and pot.

She also brought some food, along with some fairy lights.

She also created an enegy system,(don't ask how but she did it!)

She turned off the lights and went under the covers so not to cause suspicion.
——————————

803 words total