chapter 📄1📄

(⚠ warning: cursing ⚠)

🌙 Dream and IdeaS 💡

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Darkness..... I opened my eyes and look around a void greeting my vision as I lurched in disconfort finding it unfamiliar and a emptiness that I can not undo or fill as it is infinite and has no end to it, I keep looking around finding confort to see no danger near by.

I kept looking at it as I wonder does someone else in another univers feels like this? So alone... Hopelless... so... safe?..

I shed a tear in a panic as my vision made out a figure aproaching, hearing laughter I looked closer trying to get a good look at it through the tear that built up in my eyes.

My sobs came out of my mouth, as the figure aproached rapidly.

The laughter increases getting lauder and lauder by the moment as they tried to reach me.

"HAHHAH your here! HAHAHA fianally! I'm not alone! HAHAHA"

This laughter was filled with happiness, regret, sadness, guilt and a harmless intent I look closer to see a kid with a brown bob hair cut and rosy cheeks, tear runing down their face as it was filled with hope.

.
.
.
.
.

I awoke with a jump causing me to fall out of my bed and landed facefist on the floor.

My poor nose, I thought as I mentally cried.

With a pained groan I sat up and rubbed my nose trying to smooth the pain.

Welp thats gonna hurt for the rest of the day-

With sore nose and a pained face I stood up took my clothers and went to the bathroom.

Aaaah~ nothing but a good shower to start the morning~, I thought as the water flowed throught my naked body.

I took a shower, changed my clothes, brushed my hair, put mascara and eye linner, brushed my teeth took my bag and looked at myself in the mirror.