chapter ⬇2⬇

(Y/n) Pov:

So....
Its been 3 months since I moved in with the fell skeleton brothers.

Had few encounters with error from time to time to stop him from destroying this au, it always ends up with us hanging out anyways.

Training with undyne has payed off, I'm better at dodging, attacking, and holding my defense now, and we're friends!, don't tell her I told you that.

I've become closer with edge this past few months, so I count that as a win.

And Red, well- his gotten used to me calling him Red, now he either calls me dollface or little lady, and we've bonded over our love for sleep.

Papyrus and undyne know I'm human as they both discovered by accident.

--Flashback--

I sighed as I took off my clothes and entered the shower, I had woken up late today and I knew undyne was gonna come for me, so might as well get ready.

I didn't bother to close the shower curtain as I knew I locked the door.

I took some shampoo I bought a while ago in my nightly walk around snowedin, I started washing my hair, ignoring the screams from outside, thinking it was sans and papyrus.

SLAM

.
.
.

I turned to look at the culprit, only to see Undynes and papyrus blushing faces.

I went bright red, I took the nearest thing and threw it at them.

"GET OUT!" I screamed still flustered.

They ran out slaming the door close behind them.

.
.
.

I hugged myself still shocked and flustered, the blush on my face dying down slowly.

Shit- they didn't know I was human.

I sighed in irritation, I was gonna have to explain a lot.

I got out of the shower and dried myself.

And I thought I locked the door-

I didn't bother to put on my mask when I walked outside.

I guess I underestimated Edge and Undynes strength...

I walked downstairs to see them both still flustered along with a confused sans.

Reds confusion turned to realization once he met my gaze, noticing how I didn't have my mask on

"Red! Good morning" I said with a smile.

"Good morning dollface" he said as he sank into the couch.

I turned to look at the other two who were trying to avoid my stare.

I smiled, "so, I knew undyne was gonna be here. What I'd like to know is what are you doing here edge? I thought you were already gonna be on patrol- and that you only came back for something when I heard screaming, but going into the bathroom when I'm taking a shower is just disrespectful! And yes- we could be discussing on how I'm human but is that really important when you just barged in the bathroom along with undyne? I hardly think so-" I stopped to take a breath.