chapter [5]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mephisto!"

My friend laughed at my surprised face before blushing and jumping off of me.

"Well I was sure you were happy to see me, but I did not expect you to jump my bones when you greeted me"

He chuckled lightly before muttering a sorry.

Ok- who the hell gave this fucker the right to be so cute?!

"Its ok but lets not go to the bone zone just yet" I smiled seductively, only to burst out laughing when his face errupted in a crimson blush.

Cought-

I turned my face towards the source of the noise so fast I almost got a whisplash, only to see a genderbend version of mephisto? The only difference is that her eyes were purple while mephistos eyes were green...

Just how long how she's been there?!

"Uh..."

"AH YES! intruductions! Praxina this is my bestfriend Y/n aka 'bgf', Y/n this is my twin sister Praxina!" Exclaimed mephisto happily before trying to shoo his sister away, saying that he did their part of their deal and that she should leave.

"Hello praxina it is nice to meet you"

After a moment of staring at me she left.

Well she seemed nice-

"Sorry about my sister Y/n she just wanted to meet quote and quote 'the girl my brother won't shut up about'"

"Its ok, I just didn't expect her to be so quiet"

"What is that supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing~"

"Y/n-"

"Are you hungry? I brought food"

"Don't change the topic-"

"Watch me-"

---------------------------------

I looked at my friends shocked face and chuckled.

I had just explained why I had been missing.

"So let get this straight-"

I motion him to proceed whit a nod.

"You were in another universe?"

Nod

"Huh... Not the crasies thing I've sawn, or heard in this case"

I smiled and nodded.

"Well thats cool, the only thing I've done is follow orders from my sister and go looking for you for time to time and that boring"

Well I could just bring you with me-

"Well I could just bring you with me-"

"Yes! Lets go right now!" He smiled exitedly before dragging me away.

"Wait the food-" °Y^Y>

--------------------

"Wait before going in you need these" I handed him a mask and gloves smilar to my own.

He put them on.

"You will also need these" I handed him some fluff earmuffs.

"And If anyone ask its to keep your ears warm" I put my own on before opening the portal, mephisto jumped in.

"Mephisto!" I said before following after him.

Feeling the snow under my boots I see mephisto face planted on the floor, I closed the portal than helped my friend up.

"Come on- I want you to meet someone" I grabed his hand and dragged him to the skeleton brothers house, recieving some looks on the way but none accually did anything.

I nocked on the door because I forgot my keys.

The door opened and someone draged me inside, I yelped pulling mephisto with me.

The door slamed behind us, I turned to look to see papyrus with an angry face.

What I'd do now?!

"Hey edge- how you been?" I made fingerguns at him.

"I've been better n/n"

Shit hes not screaming-

"Sooooo where's red?"

"Now is not the for that, now where have you been for the PAST 24 HOURS?!"

And there it is...

"On a trip! I left a note in sans room saying that I would be gone"

"YES I SAW THAT BUT WE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE- YOU- you had me worry" he said before pulling me into a hug.

I smiled warmly before huging back.

Its wild what kindness can do to person. Right?

Cought-

"Mephisto-" I pulled away from the hug not noticing the dark look edge had once he saw my friend.

"This is edge, more know here as the terrible papyrus, hes the captain of the royal guard, hes my bestfriend from the underground, and hes the brother of sans the skeleton" I said noticing how smug edge looked at his titles and how he visibly deflated a little at the last part.

I chuckled.

"Edge this is mephisto he is my bestfriend, and my amigo from the suface and the twin brother of praxina" I laughed at their similar reactions.

I have a feeling they'll get along just fine.

----------------------------------
(Play music)

I chuckled childishly as I moved my body with the music, red following my movement as he chuckled along.

Mephisto and edge watching us, one in exitement and another in disappointment.

You can guess which one is who-

I continued to dance along with red, my cheeks flushed from all my movements.

I laughed when red twirled me around before going back to dancing.

I sat down red following after before passing out once his skull hit the cushion.

My mask and glove forgotten on the floor along with mephisto.

I laughed softly as the song ended, it was a pretty catchy song.

"Mephisto as much as I love your company I have to take you back to our universe" I whispered to him, making him pout at the thought of leaving.

I draged him towards the kitchen under the sink into the secret room.

I opened the portal and hugged him goodbye before he crossed.

The portal closed behind him once he left.

I left the secret room room under the sink and walked towards the living room.

I picked up red before kissing edge goodnight.

I heard him mumble a goodnight before I entere me and reds room closing the door behind me laying red on his side of the bed.

I took off my clothes along with my bra(optional) and put on an oversized shirt.

I wwnt to my side of the bed red imideatly pulling me into him making me the little spoon.

Ah yes- to be suffocated comfy

Anyways-

I fell asleep my thoughts turning blank as red's snored lulled me to sleep.
----------------------------------------------

(1007 words in total)