>7

>HIS POV<

Class ended late. I don't understand why Mr. Smith always end the class 5 minutes after the bell rings. Doesn't he wanna go home early and feed his ki-- oh wait, he's still unmarried... Pfft sad life.

Walking down the road, my mind was filling with lots of thoughts. She's really unbelievable. I smiled unconsciously, remembering how red she was when I looked at her. I placed my head down as I felt myself blushing over her. 

Trying to get her off my mind, I focused my sight on my two shadows. Wait what ? since when I have two shadows. 

I bit my lip, feeling wary with my surroundings. I took some speed as I was close to my house. The other shadow doesn't seem to be leaving me as it kept getting taller means the person behind me is close to me. 

I finally entered my neighbourhood, deepening my hands in my pocket, I stopped infront my neighbour house. The unknown shadow still not leaving my side so I took a deep breath, ready to confront this fcker. 

" Why are you following me?" I spoke as I swiftly turned around, catching the person off guard. Y/N...?

She has her eyes widened in shock obviously because she thought I'd feel no one following me. Really Y/N..can't she do better than this.

" J-Jimin.." she stuttered, her feet trembled, looking at me nervously like a kid got caught stealing a candy. cute...

" Why are you following me ?" I asked her again, my voice was stern and deep while I looked at her coldly, giving her a slight glare. She yelped a bit, her gaze immediately fell on the ground.

"I-I..." Y/N bit her lip as she shut her eyes while frowning. She must be cursing herself for stuttering. I'm amused. " You what ?"  I raised an eyebrow, stepping closer towards her. 

Y/N noticed my move, she stepped back hesitantly. " you-" , " I'M going to my house !!" She shouted, running cutely to the house beside me. I looked at her house. "So she's my neighbour...". This is interesting, I smirked before walking to my house which is beside hers. 

***

>AUTHOR POV< 

"HOLY SHIT !! THIS IS INSANE!" the humiliated girl screamed her lungs out.  "  Y/N sweetie, what's wrong ?" Her mother asked as she heard her screaming. The girl looked at her mother with tears in her eyes. " Mom I feel so embarrassed." she said softly, pouting her mouth like a sad baby. 

"Oh sweetheart.." her mother approached her and embraced with her with a warm hug. " what happened?" her mother asked her once again. Y/N couldn't utter a word instead she screamed and ran to her room. 

Her mom looked at the stairs worriedly. " What's wrong with her ?" 

>Y/N POV< 

I slouched down the door, pulling my hair hardly, burning my precious scalp as I screamed silently.

I'm so embarrassed, really embarrassed  and I hate the fact that my heart was beating so fast when he turn around looking so cool. I don't know how but the way he turn was so cool, everything he do is cool. He's like a freaking idol. Crap ! I sound like a fangirl.

Have you ever met someone that tough on the outside but soft in the inside ? Like that person has a bitch like face and she actually hates cockroach but pretends like she doesn't and act tough when there's a cockroach in a classroom and she only show her fear of cockroach to her family and best friends only. Also she hates feeling embarrassed eventho she is actually a shy person and also she is a perfectionist, doesn't like a single mistake and wrong doing and you wanna know who that person is , that person is me. ( this is actually me irl) 

Oh god I should stop overthinking and take a nice warm bath. 

***

I'm hungry

Staring at the ceiling, I was thinking of what to eat. Ramen sounds delicious....

But Mom is asleep and dad too. I can't wake them up in the middle of the night just for food...or can I ? No Y/N ! You're a freakin teen, just go buy some food at the convenience store. 

Right... but I don't know how to drive...Should I ask him ? no no that'd be so embarrassing but then again I need food.

It's okay Y/N, this is for your food. 

Wait- I don't have his number. Great this is so messed up.....

>AUTHOR POV<

The hungry girl groaned as she lazily got up from her bed, taking a deep breath. She walked to her window, hesitating if she should do it or not.

Thinking of the least that could happen to her, Y/N push her window up. Y/N scrunched her face as the cold wind hit her. 

Damn, it's really cold.

Y/N brought both of her legs out as she sat on the window frame. She looked down, her heart beating nervously fast as she is getting ready to jump. 

When she was about to push herself down, a sudden voice stopped her. " Don't " it said.

She shifted her gaze up from the ground and saw Jimin looking at her through his open window. Eh ?

" Whatever you're thinking just don't. Don't do it". What...? wait.. Does he think I'm gonna kill mys-

" Whatever you're thinking just stop. Stop it."  Y/n mocked him, her face emotionless. Jimin tilted his head, his eyebrows joined in.

" What do you m-" , " I'm just gonna sneak out, chill". She said flashing him a soft smile before giggling. 

" Oh. I thought you were gonna... you know.." Jimin rolled his eyes, trailing at his last word. You couldn't help but chuckle a bit, finding it cute how he tried to avoid saying the word 'suicide'. 

Staring at him, you noticed he was wearing a pyjama and he looked adorable in it. His hair combed back as his sleeping mask surrounded his forehead. His eyes were slightly open maybe because he was sleepy and his soft cute cheeks were puffy which makes Y/N wanna squish it-- uwu I'm totally soft. Why he gotta be so-

" Are you done ? ". Jimin sudden words made Y/N abruptly change her sight, looking at him with wide eyes. "Hm ? " 

" I know I look cute in this but you don't have to look at me like you gonna crush me." He plainly said with a smirk plastered on his face. Wow... the amount of cockiness in him, Why is he always full of himself ?

Y/N scoffed, rolling her eyes. I can't even say he's wrong. 

" Whatever cry baby. " , " Hey I- " , " Can you drive ? " Y/N asked Jimin, not giving him a chance to complete his sentence. Jimin looked at her suspiciously, thinking why she asked that question. 

" yeah I can. Why ?" Y/N eyes lit up with happiness, eager to fill her hungry self. "Really ?" out of excitement, Y/N unconsciously pushed herself, forgetting that she was sitting on her window frame. 

[ RIP Y/N ]