> 9

[ AFTER SCHOOL]
>Y/N POV<

Here I am with Jimin in his room, treating him. Jimin and Skye fought after got punched by Anna. They both basically were blaming each other and throw punches. Me and Anna had to stop them and Anna once again punched them which made them have a nose bleed.

" This is all your fault ! " he spat and now he's blaming me. " well if you two didn't stood us up then this wouldn't happen". I spoke, putting a packet of ice on his head. " no I didn't ! I didn't even know we were supposed to meet you and Anna at the cafeteria !" Jimin protested, his lips turn into a pout feeling upset. 

I pressed my lips into a thin line, holding myself from giggling. Jimin was just so cute complaining that none of this were his fault. It turned out that Skye lied to Jimin, saying the studying ended and he can go home. Anna apologized to him, she even made up a story to our teacher so Jimin could go home. 

" Aight, fine " I chuckled looking at him sweetly. " what ? why are you laughing ? " frowning, he gave me a stare. " you're cute" I blurted out. Jimin looked taken aback, his cheeks slightly reddish. " I know I am " he cockily smile. I rolled my eyes, earning a laughter from him.

" Jimin I'm going to my home now" I said as I took my bag, standing up. Jimin quickly sat down, his eyes wide. " a-already ?" I nodded, smiling softly. " It's late, I'm going now. bye !"

Jimin whispered a small 'bye' watching me walking out of his room. He sighed once I was out of his sight.  "why do I feel I missed her already ? " Jimin bit his lips, feeling down.

*** 

[ a week later]

The teacher hasn't come yet. We all were busy with our things; doing our homework, cleaning, playing, etc. I was reading a book when the door opened revealing Jimin. 

My heart jumped seeing him. Jimin saw me and smiled. "Hi " he mouthed, walking towards his seat which is beside me. " Hi " I said softly.  Jimin and I have been talking a lot lately after the incident with Anna. He started to become more friendly to me but with others he still has that cold attitude of him. 

Minutes later the teacher came with an excited face.

" Class today we'll be having a new student. Please treat her kindly". Mrs. Lim stated, pushing forward a girl softly that was beside her.

The new girl kept looking down, feeling intimidated of all eyes that was staring at her.

" Introduce yourself " whispered Mrs. Lim softly. The new girl pursed her lips, taking a deep breath as she gained her confidence. She looked up.

Her hazel shaped blue eyes caught my attention. It was beautiful. I faced my left, seeing Jimin's pupils were focus on her. I felt my heart dropped but I chose to ignore it.

I tapped Jimin on his arm but he doesn't budge. His eyes were glued to the new girl. I admit she's really a scenery, if I was him I would stare at her unbothered by what's happening around me.

I sighed, my heart pained a bit seeing him lost into her. I turned my attention to the new girl and she was done with her introduction.

The only information I could hear was her name. Her name was heather .

Tch.. she must've been a feather in her previous life.

Jimin suddenly grabbed my bag, throwing it to the empty table infront oh him. I widened my eyes, turning to him.

I was about to talk when Jimin cut me off.

" Sit there ". He said. I held my finger up, attempting to protest but Jimin gave me a puppy eyes with a "please".

Shaking my head, I decided to protest again but my mouth were shut close when Jimin spoke. " You're my friend right ? So please".

At then there I was, sitting in front of him feeling heartbroken and upset.

He chose her over me. He chose a stranger over his friend.

Friend. Was that all he thinks about me ? A friend ? A kind neighbour ?

I bit my lip, holding back my tears.

Giggles could be heard coming from the back which made me more hurt.

I exhaled, calming myself down.

If he doesn't care about you, then forget about him, he's not worth your time Y/N, I told myself.

***
>AUTHOR POV<

The girl sat in the corner of the cafeteria watching her friend eating with someone else who is not her.

The smile that plastered on his face was contagious. She had never seen that smile before whenever they're together.

The way his eyes turned into cresent when he's laughing made her heart crumbled. That eyes was always for her only. She thought she was privileged for him but it was not.

Getting his attention was really hard to try in the first place but that blue eyes girl did it easily without trying.

She felt sad, useless, pathetic and jealous.

Her watery eyes gaze at them sadly. Just when things were going smoothly this blue eyes girl had to came and became and obstacle for her.

As a sighed escaped her lips, a year slipped down her face.

" Don't look at him " a deep voice said, wiping her tear. She flinched at his sudden touch and voice.

The guy held her chin up, connecting his eyes with hers.

" Focus on me " He demanded. His voice was somewhat pissed.

" T-taehyung..." Her voice was low, her eyes held tears that were threatening to fall.

" I'm here Y/N. Just focus on me " he cooed, caressing her cheeks. The girl hold Taehyung hands, her heart felt warm when Taehyung comforting her.

[TIME SKIP]

Taehyung patted Y/N's head, whispering calming words to her ears as the girl crying continuously in his arms.

" It's okay, cry all you want. I'll be here for you, pumpkin". Taehyung's felt sad seeing Y/N's mood so down. He knows Y/N is a bright girl and he knows Y/N likes Jimin.

He was happy knowing Y/N like Jimin because there were no one wants to be with Jimin considering how much trouble he made at school.

But after Taehyung saw Y/N sat alone at the corner, watching Jimin with the new girl with a sad expression on her face, he couldn't stand that and as a immediate reflex he comforted Y/N.

" I hate him, Tae ! How can he call me a friend when I was always there for him " She released her emotions out.

" Hey.. " Taehyung cupped her face, looking at her sweetly. "  I know you like him but he's not worth your tears, pumpkin. So stop crying, hm ?"   The male kissed her forehead.

Y/N sniffled, nodding at Taehyung words.

Taehyung smiled, removing some of the strands of hair out of her face. " That's my girl ! "

Y/N giggled at Taehyung words. " Thanks Tae " she hugged him, earning a chuckle from him. " My pleasure pumpkin ".

( It's a bit confusing I'm sorry )