>3 ( rewritten)

Y/N sat at the corner of the cafeteria, eating her lunch alone. Feeling bored, she observed the cafeteria. Her eyes fell onto a certain guy, Jimin. She looked at him, her face crept a smile which went unnoticed by her. Jimin was laughing and his voice was loud, filling in the noisy cafeteria. 

Suddenly Jimin got up. Y/N eyes quickly followed Jimin's figure. He stopped at a table full of girls, Y/N frowned. Why is he there ? 

>JIMIN<

" Stacie ! " I called her. The girl turned around facing me with a blank look. " What? " she said uninterested. 

" Have you ever shower with milk ? " I asked her as I held myself from laughing at the stupid idea that I have in my head. Stacie furrowed her brows and gave me a disbelief look.

" No--" , " Well now you do ! " I poured the milk that I have in my hands on her. " Jimin ! ".  Stacie screamed as she stood up. The milk trailed down on her clothes, making it wet and see through. Whoops. I ran out with my friends while laughing my ass out.

Stacie's face was so funny. She looked like a mad granny who just got splashed from a water. 

 My eyes were barely open since I couldn't stop laughing  and I can't see where am I going. Suddenly, I stumbled on something small but hard, making me fall on my face. 

>AUTHOR POV< 

As the blonde fell on his face, the noisy cafeteria now filled with laughter from all students except for one. 

She immediately ran to him, helping him standing up. " Are you okay ?" She asked. Her brows furrowed looking at him with concern. " Yeah, thanks" . Jimin looked up at her, giving her a small smile. 

The girl shifted her gaze to a guy with his leg sticking out. She pushed Jimin lightly as she marched towards the guy. " Why did you do that ?!" The girl raised her voice as her eyes fuming with anger. 

The guy chuckled, amused by your reaction. " I never knew Jimin has a cute defender " . He muttered softly. His friends laughed as they heard what the guy said. " Listen here pumpkin, I don't wanna hurt you so you better mind your own business."  The girl scoffed, unsatisfied with the guy answer.

"No! you tell me why did y-", " Y/N enough !" Jimin interrupted her, preventing her from saying whatever she wants to that guy . "But Jimin-" she closed her mouth when Jimin glared at her. Jimin grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged her away from there.

" Take care of her Jimin. She's precious ". The guy shouted. Jimin stopped on his track and turned around. Jimin showed him his middle finger as he said " fvck off, hyung !" . The older laughed, entertained by his little brother anger. 

Appreciate her Jimin. She's the first girl to ever defend you.