>11

I look at you more than you notice,

I want you more than you think,

I love you more than you know, 

Maybe one day you will realize it.

I'll make for that day to come.

No one loves you the way I do. 

***

The brunette walked along with her friends through the hallway, smiling and talking to each other. She was looking ethereal as usual. The attentions she got was no longer bothering her, she had adjusted well with the students and her popularity in the school. Although she held the title of the school beauty queen, it still wouldn't stop her being kind and humble.

There were a pair of eyes watching her laughing with her group of girlfriends. The smile on the person was wide, cheekbones up high. It might hurt if they kept on smiling like that. The anonymous ran his hand through his blonde lock while staring at her, his eyes filled with love. He was in love with her -- madly in love with her. 

" Jimin " a soft voice chimed in, interrupting him. He looked towards the voice, his face light up seeing his friend. " Y/N ! " without any warning he engulfed you with a tight hug. " I missed you " he mumbled on your head. You let out a giggle making him smile.

 The blonde broke the hug just to slap your nape. You moaned in pain, looking at him in bewilderedness. " What was that for ?! " you yelled rubbing the red part. The blonde's lips formed a thin line as he suppressed his laughter.

" You went on a two weeks vacation and told Taehyung but not me ! " The blonde sulked a never ending pout was on his face. 

A sighed left your lips.  Faking a smile, you looked at him . " You were too busy ". Was all you could say before walking away, heading to your class leaving Jimin confused with your reply. As your figure started to fade, he immediately caught up with you, walking beside you while trying to match with your fast pace. 

" Dude, slow down ! " he exclaimed. He held your shoulder, stopping you from walking.  Your eyes shooting glares at him as you faced him. " What do you want ? "  Your voice seems like you were in a rush joined with a hint of annoyance. 

" Why are you walking so fast ? It's not like we're late !" An eyebrow cocked up on your face, your expression were in disbelief. " Park, it's 8.05 AM. Our class have already started 5 minutes ago ". The blonde furrowed his brows, not realizing how the time moved so fast. " You were waiting for Heather for 15 minutes and stared at her when our class had started." You explained to him. 

A surprised look plastered on his face. " Oh, really ? " The blonde bit his lips, his cheeks were a tint of red as he was embarrassed and flustered. You mentally slap yourself seeing your guy friend being so shy. You weren't gonna lie, you felt jealous of heather but you already have a plan to make Jimin yours or so you thought. 

***

" So... are you guys going to Harry's party ?" a deep voice spoke making all the heads in the group turned to him. His friends shrugged looking at each other. " Y/N isn't, we've been persuading her but she's being a brat" The bunny teeth boy said looking straight at his only girl-friend. " Well that's because I'm not a party girl like those school whores" You snapped, rolling your eyes. 

" Y/N, can't you just go ?" A manly soft voice interrupted. You knew who's the voice owner. Your heart melted at how he was being gentle at you, knowing you aren't in a good mood because of that monkey that kept annoyed you.

" Jimin, my parents won't let me " you told him. 

The blonde made a 'tsk' sound, turning his head other way with a pout on his face. You crept a small smile as a chuckle left your lips seeing him being childish. Oh how your heart beat fasten at his cutie pout.

" Uhm- Y/N.. " Taehyung cleared his throat, gaining you attention. You focused yourself on him, waiting for what he was going to say. " Can we talk privately for a second ?" He purposed as he held your arm closer to him. " We're going to come back in 5 " with that, he rushed to the corner of the cafeteria as he dragged you there.

" What's wrong, Tae ? " You asked, confused by his doing. " Don't you want to carry out the plan at the party ?" Hearing that made your heart sank. You don't know if you should do it but you want him. You love him and you weren't willing to share him with anyone. But every wrong doing has consequences, can she bear it ?

" Tae will it work ? I mean what if he finds out I did that. He'll probably hate me- argh ! " you groaned, covering your face with you hand. " Y/N... " he whispered, pulling your hands away from you face. " I'll be there for you. I know that I'm going to betray my own best friend but you are more important to me ". He caressed your hair as he made an eye contact with you, showing how much he meant it.

" And.. I know you don't like those people grinding on each other at the party but you don't have to worry. I'm going to protect you from them, I'll be holding you close to me. Like this ! " He softly wrapped his arm around your waist, as if he was securing you from any danger/obstacle.

You giggled feeling happy. " Oh ~Tae... What are you ? A bodyguard ? " you teased, slapping his shoulder lightly. " yes and I'm your bodyguard to be exact ". Taehyung smirked, proud of his statement. You giggled at his respond. Somehow you felt your body reacted to his flirty gesture which made you confuse with your feelings for him. Deciding to shrugged it off,  you and Taehyung continued playfully teasing each other. 

You were determined to have Jimin as yours and you are going to make a move on Harry's birthday. How wrong can it possibly get ? Does being greedy and selfish worth it ? 

***

" Why did she do that to me ? I love her so much ! How could she ?! " 

***

( Hi ! Sorry for haven't updated for awhile

( Hi ! Sorry for haven't updated for awhile. My school just started and I've been busy but my school will be closed for two days so I have time to update a new chapter. Anyways hope yall are doing good and hope yall enjoy my story, sorry if its boring)  ❤💜