>10

You were like my happy pill although we often annoyed with each other

The arguments we shared during the nights were better than now

How I wonder this can escalate quickly 

I was so close

we were so close

Just another step we could be together 

Sadly It was all ruined when she came 

What's so good about her ?

She doesn't even know where you live 

I was the first but why did you choose her ? 

*** 

Staring deeply at the night sky, you sighed heavily. The moon was shining, the stars were  sparkling as they brighten up the dark night sky.

Your heart beating anxiously, listening to his talks. Your heart clenched so much that it hurts. The pain was stinging.  You felt someone just stabbed you through your heart and you were dying. 

Pathetically you still put a smile on your face, only for him to think that you were okay. He was infront of you talking about her. How she made his heart flutter everytime she smiled. You could see how his eyes turned soft talking about her. 

The smile he used to share for you was now for someone else. If you had confessed to him back then things would've changed. You and Jimin might be the cutest couple in the school. You blamed yourself for not confessing for him earlier. 

Jimin was immersed on talking about her but you couldn't focus, your mind was thinking of something else, full of unnecessary thoughts that would probably not happen. 

" Jimin, I'm gonna go to bed. Good night ".  Avoiding Jimin's call, quickly closing your window,  you went straight to bed. A shaky breath escaped your lips, taking a deep breath as you trying to calm down. 

You could have broken down suddenly if you were still stayed there listening to him. You don't want Jimin bugging you to tell him the reason and you don't wan to make him worried. Flipping to the side, you stared at the window for a long time before closing your eyes, going to sleep. 

***

School were hard as usual but Taehyung always there to help you, cheer you up and comfort you. You were glad to have him by your side but a little part of your heart wanted it to be Jimin. 

Jimin and your friendship has been a bit distant since Heather came. Everyone loves Heather. She's pretty, well mannered and smart. Every guy were falling for her. You don't care about Heather or whatsoever. you just want Jimin- his attention back. You craved for his attention and it was making you insane.

You were done of him neglecting you. You were determined to get him back, to get your best friend back, to get your crush back. With that being said, you need someone to help you and you know who. 

[TAEHYUNG ROOM]

" Help me " You pleaded, looking at him with sad puppy eyes. Taehyung had a disagreed look on his face after you explained to him your plan.

"No, I don't wanna risk you getting hurt." Taehyung expressed, giving her a soft stare. He wanted to help Y/N. He thought if Jimin and Y/N are in a relationship, they would look so cute. Just like how they always argue. Taehyung find them adorable. He felt like Y/N and Jimin are his little baby bears.

As much as he wanted to support her, this plan of hers was just ridiculous. Taehyung shook his head while turning away, earning a whine from her. " Tae please ~ I promise I won't hurt myself." Two hand clasped together, sitting on her knees, her puppy eyes intensely stare at the back head of Taehyung .

Taehyung swung his head to her. " Don't look at me like that !" he shouted, his eyes was back to his front which is his plain white bedroom door. The desperate girl, puckered her lips up, inching to the front a bit. " Tae ~ please ~ ". 

Taehyung heaved an annoyed sigh. " fine but don't come to me when he hurts you " said the boy before walking out of his room. 

Y/N immediately stood up, her mouth were wide open,  her eyes turned crescent as she screamed loudly. " Thanks Tae ! I love you ! " she squealed, jumping around.

Taehyung who were at the kitchen, choked on his water when his house suddenly quiver with loud thuds that endlessly echoed throughout the whole house. 

( Hey guys, just wanna say that I change my writing style . Make sure to vote and comment, it help me motivates myself. Have lovely day/night ! <3 )