>2 (rewritten)

As the sun rose up, the clock hit 6.50 am, it ringed loudly making sure the owner of it wake up. She closed her ears ,whining like an angry little kid. The clock wouldn't stop ringing . She sighed in defeat and turn off the alarm.

The girl got up from bed and went to her bathroom as she started doing her morning routine. She chose a red crop top joining with a white jeans. She hummed a song that was stuck in her head lately. She finished her looks by wearing a cute butterfly necklace and putting on a glossy cherry lip gloss. She smiled into the mirror, satisfied with her ' OOTD '.

Y/N head downstairs and grabbed an apple for her breakfast. " morning honey ! Are you ready for school? ". Her mother chimed as she set up the table so the head of the family could eat when he come downstairs. " I'm nervous, mother". Y/N said while eating her apple.

" You will do great in school ". The old lady looked at her daughter smiling warmly. Y/N could see her mother concerned eyes. The girl chuckled softly as she finished her food. " Alright mother. I have to go now. I'll tell you everything when I get back". Y/N kissed her mother and wore her vans. " Bye ! love ya!" she exclaimed.

***

As Y/N entered the school's gate, all eyes were on her. She could hear the whispers coming from the students' mouth there. 

" who's she?"    

" is she new?" 

" she looks..cute"

 Y/N whose the center of attention felt a little embarrassed so she quicken her steps while looking down, heading to the office. 

Once she got into the office, she took her schedule which was given by the school secretary. Mumbling a small 'thank you', she looked at the schedule, searching for her first subject for the day. English.. well that's not bad

>A few minutes later <

The girl stood in front of her class, feeling nervous yet excited. She took a deep breath before knocking on the door. As she slid open the door, she encountered by a splash of water. The class let out a loud gasp and a bit laughter from the boys. " I'm sorry ! I thought you were my friend ". The guy with blonde hair said as he looked at her feeling a bit guilty but thought it was funny as well. 

Y/N cracked a small smile saying ' it's okay ' to him. " Are you new?" the blonde asked, handing her his handkerchief. " yeah " she nod shyly, giving back the blonde his handkerchief after done wiping her face. " cute.." . The blonde muttered softly but Y/N could heard him. She bit her lips as he made her heart flutter a bit. " you can sit beside me ". The blonde offered her. " Come on ". He took her hand, dragging her to the back of the class which also to his table. 

" I'm Jimin by the way. Park Jimin ". The blonde gave her a cute eye smile. " I'm Y/N, Kim Y/N" . Their eyes met each other and like magic, the girl couldn't take her eyes off him. It was as if she melted in his dark brown hazel eyes. If she had the power to stop the time, she would do it just to stare at his beautiful eyes. 

" Y/N?" Jimin called her, snapping her out of her daydream. " y-yeah..". Panically she answered him. The blonde chuckled. "Where were you, huh?" he said, ruffling her hair. Y/N pursed her lips into a thin line, smiling awkwardly. " a-ah... let's sit". She shyly said as she mentally cursed herself for the embarrassing moment.