> 8

A pained squeak were heard. Jimin, who the one witnessing this with an eyebrow arched, he was shocked. Jimin pressed his lips, holding himself from laughing. He knew he should be worried for her but he find her squeaking voice funny.

" I'm okay " her voice sounded faint. Jimin couldn't laugh out loud so he pleased himself with a chuckle before jogging down to his kitchen and exited the place through the backdoor.

The wooden fence were blocking him from going to her so Jimin took few steps away from the fence. Jimin ran towards the fence, putting a hand on it and a leg on the lower part of the fence before he pushed himself up, jumping over it. For safety, Jimin landed on the other side ground with on his knee.

He quickly stood up and headed to where Y/N fell.

" Are you still alive ? " Jimin asked looking at her with a smug smile. " No, I'm a talking living dead. " She sarcastically stated with a fake smile. Jimin let out a cute giggle making Y/N confounded. How can this guy find that funny ? 

Jimin stiffed when he realised what he did. He stopped giggling and lend his hand out for Y/N to reach but she just looked at him. "what ? " , " I think I sprained my ankle... I can't stand up " . Y/N pouted like a baby while raised both of her hand up signaling Jimin to carry her. 

" don't be childish, just  stand up ". Jimin spoke his hand still reaching out for her to hold. Feeling sad, Y/N folded her arms on her chest, pouting her lips even more. 

" Y/N come on, it's cold out here. Just hold my hand and stand up !" Jimin was annoyed by Y/N behavior at this point. He was at his patience limit and trying not to cross the line. It's like 1 AM right now and he just want to sleep. He doesn't even know why he's here helping her, despite the fact she's injured at her own house. 

Y/N still doesn't want to give in. She looked at Jimin with puppy eyes, both of her limbs were raise up, waiting for him. Jimin's eyes flickered at her, an indescribable feeling flowed in him making his heart melt at her cute state. 

Jimin sighed in defeat. He turned around, his back faced her. Jimin crouched down and took both of Y/n arms, wrapping it around his neck. " Yay ! " Y/N beamed, giggling happily. Unintentionally,  the corner of Jimin's lips stretched up. For some reason her happy giggles felt like music to his ears. 

" Jimin let's go to the convenience store ! " she exclaimed. " Now ? why ? " he asked confused by the sudden request.  " because I'm hungry ! " , " Is that the reason you ask me if I can drive ? " Y/N nodded, smiling innocently. Jimin let put a scoff, bewildered by her behaviour. " Aight, let me change first. " 

Ever since she came, his life has been interesting. Day by day, he would see her weird actions or sudden mood changes. Although he hasn't known her for a long time, he can feels that being with her can change something in him. 

***

[FEW DAYS LATER]
>Y/N POV< 

Glancing at the sleeping person in front me, I couldn't help but stare at him. He looked so peaceful and soft. The teacher had put us in a study group for the upcoming exam and my group consist Jimin, Anna and Skye. 

We came to the library to study but Jimin has been sleeping for two hours ever since he sat himself comfortably in his seat. Anna is annoyed of Jimin not studying and of Skye, who won't stop playing his phone. 

The teacher will ask us about our studying progress at the end of the day along with some quizzes. So I understand how she felt but we were just unlucky to get partner up with those two.