>1 (rewritten)

"y/n-ah! we have to go now" your father said as he was getting in the truck.

"just a minute,father!" you shouted, turning around meeting your crying  friend, Catherine. "stop crying you duck face, it won't be long. Just a few years then.. we will be together again. I promise I will make sure my dad send me to Seoul National University, okay?". you comforted her while holding her hand. 

"okay I'll wait for you". she flashed you a small smile. you chuckle softly and hugged her. " I will visit you" Catherine said, retuning back the hug. you nodded your head, holding back the tears in your eyes while being in her warm embrace that you will miss.

"i gotta go now " you broke the hug and wiped your invisible tears. " I will call you when I get there" you ran back to the car and waved at her before you got into the car.

Soon the car moved followed by a truck behind.

A heavy sigh left your mouth as you lean your head on the car headset. " i'm gonna miss you seoul ". 

After a long road you have arrived at your new home, Busan.

waking up from your long nap, you stepped out from the car, looking ahead toward your new home. a small smile crept of your face. " you can do this, y/n " . you whispered as you encouraged yourself.

As you grabbed your luggage from the car trunk, you walked into the house. your eyes widen as you met the living room. it was spacious and has a beautiful crystal chandelier hanging. Also the golden and silver with a slight of black coloured wallpaper gave you a classical vibe. 

" y/n !" your mother called you . " yes,mother ?! " you shouted,walking to the direction of her voice. " come here ! " your mother said. impatiently, you ran upstairs which you assumed that's where her voice came from. 

" what's wrong, mother? " you asked when you saw her standing in front of a room. " this is your room " she said,smiling widely.

" woah !" you exclaimed. " this is ...beautiful mother " . you looked at your mom. your eyes sparkle as you look at your room. it was just designed perfectly for you. 

( you could also imagine the way you want your room to be)

your mom chuckled and left you alone so you can do your own business. 

you hopped on the bed, your hand touching the soft bed. " well not so bad after all" you giggle. you were feeling tired so you quickly washed your face and changed into your night clothes. 

you set your alarm at 6.50 for your school tomorrow and within no time you were already drifted to dreamland.