>5

Y/N woke up by the knocking sound of her door. She lazily got up from her bed and walked like a blind girl towards her door. 

"Yes ?" She responded as she opened the door. " Morning sunshine ! It's time for school", " Dad the sun is still not up yet, why the rush?" She whined as she rubbed her face harshly. " I've to go work early and I wanted to send you off so.. please get ready, I'll be waiting for you in the car" .Y/N groaned, stomping her feet on the ground. "Why so early ?~" She complained. Her dad laughed at her and made his way to his vehicle.

After showering, Y/N wore her black drop shoulder crop top with a pair of ripped jeans and black leather heel boots. She took her bag and hopped down the stairs as she made her way to her father's car.

"Ready ?" Her dad asked. "No" Y/N said and looked through her window. Mr.Kim, Y/N dad's chuckled and started the engine. 

While looking through the window, Y/N noticed someone familiar at her neighbour's front yard. She came closer to her window and squinted her eyes, trying to get a better look. Her eyes became expanded when the figure looked at her car. "Jimin..?" she mumbled in surprise. 

"What sunshine ?"  Y/N snapped her head to the left, facing her dad. She shook her head vigorously. " Nothing, dad" She screeched ." Oh really ? I thought you said something", "um? oh-breakfast ! I haven't had breakfast". Y/N lied but at the same it's the truth. 

" Oh you want me to stop at Dunkin's ? We still have time before your school starts " Y/N looked at her watch then back at her dad. "Yeah that would be great" Y/N gave her dad a small smile as she adjusted her seat.

***

Y/N strolled down the school hallway while humming to some songs. The hallway were empty since all of the students has already went to the cafeteria while Y/N still taking her time. 

As Y/N entered the cafeteria, all eyes dropped on her and the students started to whisper to each other about yesterday. great...

With an embarrassed feeling, she escaped the place and went to the school bleachers. 

" This school sucks. I miss Seoul " Y/N complained as large tears brimmed in her eyes. Y/N reminiscing her memory in Seoul, missing every second of it when she was there. Suddenly a manly voice interrupted her. 

" You shouldn't cry over things like this. There are far more students that has gone through worse than you" he said as he handed her his handkerchief. Y/N gladly accepted his offer and wiped her barely falling tears with it. 

" I'm Taehyung". He introduced himself. Y/N looked at Taehyung who had a cute boxy smile plastered on his face. She couldn't help but smile at Taehyung friendly appearance. " I'm Y/N ", " ah..you must be the girl who helped Jimin yesterday". Somehow that words hurt her. 

I guess that's how people see me now...

"Hey what's wrong with the sad face?" Taehyung asked her, imitating her small pout. She glanced at Taehyung and gave him a small smile. " Nothing" , " Come on, let's go to class !" . Taehyung exclaimed as he gave Y/N a side hug, attempting to cheer her up.

>PE SESSION<

Y/N changed into her sports attire and went to the track field. She ran three laps as her warm up. All of the students in her class did the same as that was the usual thing they do before the teacher arrive. 

" ALRIGHT STUDENTS, since I'm not feeling well today. I'll let the boys play soccer or basketball. While girls...the girls ..can just rest or join the boys...just do what you girls want..but ! No causing trouble,understand?!" Mr.Pip said eyeing all of the students there as he earned a loud yes from them. 

>Y/N POV<

I was sitting on the bleachers, watching my boy classmates playing soccer. I wonder how it'll be if I played soccer. I think I'll be the black sheep of the team, I can't even kick a can properly. 

I was laughing at my own thoughts when someone suddenly called me. I turned to look at the owner's voice.  It was.....