𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲? (𝗣𝘁. 𝟮)

I got woken up by the light peeking through the curtains of my room. I slowly got up on my feet and stretched my arms up in the air. I rub my swollen and puffy eyes from crying last night as dry tears was still attached on my face. I sat back down on my bed staring at the ground, swaying my hair from the back of my neck from frustration. I tried recollecting the memories of what happened yesterday with my father and I. Almost forgetting about the boy I met, Yoongi.  I blushed just by the thought of it and the fact that he drives me crazy over that gummy smile of his. Especially those soft lips I crave.  I missed him already and I just wanna spend my entire day with him by my side. I'm too excited from the fact that were gonna go out together today.  I jump in my bed from happiness as I accidentally tripped and fell from the ground. Giggling over my stupidity. 

I went to take a quick shower before heading down stairs to eat.  I dressed up in my plain black shirt tucked in black jeans while I fix my hair as I wore my favorite scarlet beanie. I always like wearing beanies whenever I want to be fashionable going outside. I even have a whole collection of them in my closet almost filling up space for my normal clothes. I never go out without one, it's the only thing that makes me feel like myself. I don't know how I got the obsession of it but I just somehow did. 

I took the black glasses on my shelf that I never used before. I thought it would look good with my style right now.  I never thought I would actually care about my way of wearing stylish clothes or my sense of fashion but I swear it's not to impress Yoongi. 

Well maybe...

ok ok fine its too impress him.. But if you're in my place you'll do it too.

I grab my black shoes under my bed and swiftly put my socks first before it. I lace and tied my shoes before kneeling back up. I can't explain how excited I am to meet him, feeling the butterflies in my stomach getting crazy every second. I walk bubbly towards the door on my room and clutched the door handle. At first it didn't open and I tried to unlock it one more time but it's just not opening.  What the heck? Before I knew it, I started kicking the door from confusion. But then I realized what happened last night with my father. How can I be so stupid?!

I can't believed my father would actually lock me up for a damn week! a fucking week!? What am I, his prisoner or something?!  I scratched my head from stress and I wish I could just break the door with my bare hands but that would just leave me in more trouble that I already am. What am I supposed to do now? I still have to meet Yoongi somehow.... I'll jump to the window if I have to.  Wait...., jump to the window?  

I figured out an amazing idea for me to escape without my appa knowing. I walked towards the small balcony window beside my bed and clutched the window handle as it burst open. At first I thought I won't fit in but gladly I did, thanks to my small size. I then slowly walked to the concrete platform of the roof still trying to figure out how to get down from here. I looked for a good place to use to go down and luckily the ladder that my neighbors use was still on the side of our roof and slowly clime down from there. Damn luck is really on my side today.