𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫

Jin's POV

Jimin and Yoongi had been talking non stop inside the ice cream shop that I assumed where personal. I told Jimin that I'll just go out to get some fresh air but actually it's  to give them privacy, not really wanting to be the third wheel. I stormed outside and walked to a nearest bench where I slumped my back and examine the sun deliberately descending through the mountain view that was still visible on the eyes of the park. I pulled out my phone on my back pocket and relax myself down while checking for notifications. There seemed to be no one messaging me as I carelessly throw my phone from the side of the bench, not really caring if it got damage or not. I wait a little longer for Jimin to come out of the store so we can already head to home as its almost night time. However, 34 minutes has passed and still no sign of him getting out of that place probably still talking to Yoongi.  Arghh his taking so long i wanna sleep!      I stood up from my seat and head back to the place. The moon is already ascending to the sky as street lights where lighting up from each corner of the pavement. I started rushing while I check my phone for the time while my eyebrows were clutched together from irritation as I saw that it's already 8:23 PM. I wasn't looking were I was going all I know is that I'll give Jimin a fit once we get home from all the waiting he has done to me but before I knew it I felt my body slammed into someone's chest and fell back from the ground. Making the person I bumped into do the same, while his briefcase glide open making papers inside  fly  in the opposite directions. 

"Yah! Watch where your go-.." before I could complain, I got cut off when he raised his head that got me to see what he looked like. He had long silky silver hair that I assumed where done for hours just to perfect it's style and sexy sly dragon-like eyes. He was wearing a black suit with an expensive tie and black Rollex attached to his risk.  I felt my heart skipped a beat when I realize he was staring back at me still rubbing his head through the impact. He quickly stood up and lend me a hand. I didn't do anything, my body was frozen at shock when I realized he resembles the guy on the picture that has been sent to me through snapchat. 

What the- Is it really him? Namjoon?!

"I- I'm sorry." I apologize and dashed to help him with the papers and files that was scattered all over the sidewalk. I was thankful that not a lot of people  was walking to step on them because they probably all heading home. I was still admiring how he looked while helping him and can't stop to think about whether its real or not. God is it really him?       He smiled at me making his cute dimples visible from my view that got me to blush frantically over it.  Focus Jin! The one chatting you is probably a poser, It can't be him.....can it?     I took a few long steps to take the last paper to get things over with and stare at it for a moment before handing it to him. My eyes widened when I read out that it was a flier for finding new workers for a company and quickly asked him about it. Making the silence between us break out.