𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

Jin's POV

    There I was situated over my lavender colored couch while holding my phone on my left hand and the flier over the right as my body shakes and sweats from nervousness. Just by staring at the number that was written over the lower corner of the paper was giving me anxiety. I can't manage to process what I'm feeling right now, knowing that Namjoon would be in the same place where I'll work if I get hired after the interview. I will be a terrible mess once that happens but I guess I have to get used to it...I mean what could go wrong?

Whether I like it or not, I still have to get that Job. It's the only thing that can help me get some money and repay Jimin back from everything he had done for me. From paying my rent to helping me get up again...Jimin is the only one that has been by my side and I want to repay him for that.

I finally decided to move aside my fear and take aa deep breath right before dialing the company number on the flier. Seok Jin you can do it! ...It's now or never..

I once looked again over the flier that Namjoon had given me and without hesitation I dialed the number as I heard small beeps whenever I pressed a number key. It's time. I put the phone in my ear and started to fidget my hands over the hand rest of my seat, trying to calm myself down. After a few moments I heard a man with a positive and kind tone spoke through the phone.

  "Good Morning. You are calling I.M.E Company. This is Jung Hoseok speaking, I'm the Chief Operating Officer. How may I help you?" The man said with a professional tone.

   " Oh uh Hi uhm I heard your company was hiring new employees? I hope I'm not too late." I bite my lower lip as I scratch my back hair while I wait for his answer.

  "Ah yes, May I get your name and address? I will deliver your paper works for you to fill out tomorrow." He stated with a genuine yawn as if he was sleepy.

   "Oh okay, My name is Jin...Kim Seok Jin. I live in Myeongdong inside apartment 9..." I replied as fast as I could without even breathing.

    "Okay I'll write that down, and sir please be aware of the company's service van appearing tomorrow. The person that will hand you out the paper works for you is Mr. Jung Hoseok, which is ME." he added but got followed with another yawn.

    "Thank you, I will be waiting here tomorrow for it! But One more question-" Before i could even continue I heard a loud thud from which I assume was from the person I was calling and was quickly followed with a loud snoring.

    "Uh h-hello? is everything okay?" I jumped over my seat and started to worry but I kept hearing more snores but louder than the previous ones. Is he sleeping?. Before I could even talk one more time the call ended as I looked confused over my phone. Sigh. I guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow, I really want this to go smoothly as it is.

   I slump my back on to the couch and gave a deep sigh while I rub my face from stress. I really need this job...I just need it. I can't help but to overthink these kinds of predicaments even though it's not a valid reason to worry about. I tried to tell myself everything is going t be fine and that things will go just great. After relaxing myself, I looked at the wooden table beside me while a mirror was placed on top of it.